"Energy "scanning of eyes

Been up for a while in this pic. 6 am To 1-2 am I think😅

I am not talking about your physical body. I am talking about your Energy. Astrally.

1 Like

5 Likes

Lost. Regaining your objectives slowly by something that has happened to you very recently.
Keep working on it.

I’ll bite ;9

Nox: I usually do this kind of reading with a person’s whole face so I find just an eye kind of challenging :slight_smile: You look like a really funny empathetic person but maybe a little bit sad about something :’)

2 Likes

L ete looks like you have a hooded figure in it.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Haha, thats funny :slight_smile:

Thank you. I am empathretic but not sad, I would say is mostly grumpiness and anger.

I see that you are a very sensitive person, with really strong ethics and with clear objectives about what you want.

1 Like

I see that you are a person that loves a cuddle. You need to be loved and love on a daily basis to be happy. You are very attached of the social stimuli.

2 Likes

You seem to be exhausted around people. You don’t like crowds, as they spiritually drain you.
You enjoy your time alone.

Not really, I avoid touches :smiley:

Ain’t nobody got time for this…! Or Patience to deal with this shit!

Absolutely not, I want people as far as possible from me! They tire me way too easily…

Oh wow I got a complete wrong impression of your energy then.
Your energy seem very loving. Maybe it is channeled to animals?

2 Likes

Yes I’m very close with animals and nature :smiley:

2 Likes

I just got the loving impression of you having the caring and loving energy that irradiates to other living beings. It might be then as you say, animals or pets. Social stimuli doesn’t need to be fulfilled with human interaction.
Sorry that I could not feel anything more specific.

1 Like

Don’t worry, it’s fine! I do have a great capacity of love towards animals, nature, and the universe. They are all living beings afer all. But not humans, from those I keep a safe distance. So you weren’t wrong, really :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I feel insecurity with your magic.
You are capable, so keep working.
Yoy have a very firm energy, work towards stabilising it.

1 Like

Thx NoxLotus. You are right about that and yes i am trying to get there.

1 Like

I can see that he has a great sense of intuition.
He knows how to read people and even might be involved in divination tools (runes, tarot…etc). If that is not the case, he would be good. When he feels something is gonna happen, he is right. He can read situations very well.

1 Like