Energy from the Middle Pillar Ritual

Hi everyone!

In some occult forums, websites and books it is said that you can generate some amount of “magickal energy” using this ritual. In fact, in Modern Magick, Donald Kraig recommends to use it in talisman consecration, changing the color of the energy to that of the planetary influence. It is also said to be used for healing purposes. Some people claim that the ritual is quite “invigorating”.

I haven’t tried this ritual, but it seems interesting since it might be used to aid in manifesting entities physically and for consecration of talismans and in simple spells.

What can you say of this? :wink:

Tania

2 Likes

I’ve done this ritual regularly for about 4 years now. I still use it from time to time, yet not as often any more.
The effect is indeed invigorating. Your aura is getting filled with magickal/divine energies and it’s quite moving, so to speak. I used it with excellent results to both cure and prevent colds and general un-wellbeing.
I found even better results in this respect working with the 7 chakra system of Yoga instead of with the 5 spheres of the MP. The greatest effect the MP had though, was that it helped me immensely in opening my senses to magickal energies.

3 Likes

i am surprised you never used the middle pillar and you are a magickal person. i thought that was like the first thing you learn in magick.lol

I have made a bastard child of the middle pillar by mixing it with the chakras. It works wonderfully!

2 Likes

Just goes to show ya how incredibly flexible & personal Magick really is! I’ve been actively, deliberately Creating effects in My World for 16 years and I have NEVER done the Middle Pillar thing. :wink: Z

Just goes to show ya how incredibly flexible & personal Magick really is! I’ve been actively, deliberately Creating effects in My World for 16 years and I have NEVER done the Middle Pillar thing. :wink: Z[/quote]

Yeah, I have never been very attracted to the Golden Dawn system of magick. However, some people say that the Middle Pillar Ritual was good for energy workings, so I became interested in it.

1 Like

[quote=“tania, post:1, topic:265”]Hi everyone!

In some occult forums, websites and books it is said that you can generate some amount of “magickal energy” using this ritual. In fact, in Modern Magick, Donald Kraig recommends to use it in talisman consecration, changing the color of the energy to that of the planetary influence. It is also said to be used for healing purposes. Some people claim that the ritual is quite “invigorating”.

I haven’t tried this ritual, but it seems interesting since it might be used to aid in manifesting entities physically and for consecration of talismans and in simple spells.

What can you say of this? :wink:

Tania[/quote]
Great book, try looking into other books with kabala teachings also, cross reference donald’s book is really good but I have found gaps. Helps with rituals, I also use enochian magick by frater , name slipped me. Amazon search is a good way to find it. If not I will drop by later with the name.

Ive been performing the middle pillar daily for about 2 years now. There’s definitely an invigorating, energy feeling in my head and… aura I guess after performing. Even more noticeable is how I go through almost withdrawal like effects when I don’t perform it for a day or two- a very drained feeling in both my physical and mental energy. Anyone else experience this?