Energy Body Question:

matter too. same thing cuz we are electron energy

2 Likes

Spirits can generate electromagnetic fields, even pretty strong ones. One killed power in an entire neighborhood once. It could probably be measured indirectly, but no serious scientist would dare go near this field of study, so it’s not going to happen.

However, I think chi and prana are only partially electromagnetic, the greater part of them falls into the dark matter / energy spectrum and therefore are invisible to scientific instruments.

A further difficulty comes from the fact that deities are higher dimensional beings, so any sort of interaction with them is going to be arbitrary and largely incomprehensible from our lower dimensional perspective. They can reach into this reality to some extent, but cannot and interact with it directly. This is why avatars and intermediaries, such as prophets, seers, etc… Are needed from time to time.

2 Likes

Which is why they have to affect this reality through us yes? I mean when it comes to magick, it’s said that the spirit manifests the desires (whatever they were asked for) through the magician. Since they can’t directly influence earth?

Although I’ve had poltergeist activity from spirits before…

1 Like

As far as I can tell, we were sent here by them in the first place, or more precisely, we volunteered for the mission. You’ve got to choose an avatar, before you can play the game.

Poltergeist activity is associated with lesser spirits, deities are much more refined and higher-vibrational than that.

No one really had a hand in me coming here, I chose to come here out of curiosity, I didn’t choose this body just simply to come here, the body and life wasn’t my choosing.

Though poltergeists are residual energy left over from the dead, echos of what once was. However, there are cases where entities cross over here and are confused as ghosts.