Energy Body Question:

So I’ve heard that the human body has an electromagnetic Field and a Biofield (not sure if the same thing) - are these at all related to the energy body? Is there any scientific documentation of the energy body?

I know there is of things like remote viewing as the CIA did stuff with that. And was curious about the energy body or even just the Aura.

2 Likes

electromagnetic field is often associated with the aura.

There’s studies around the human electromagnetic field and how it interacts with other electromagnetic fields such as cell phones, laptops, other human beings, etc.

However, it’s not in those studies related to the energy body but the physical body.

Tiny electrical currents exist in the human body due to the chemical reactions that occur as part of the normal bodily functions, even in the absence of external electric fields . … They cause current to flow through the body to the ground. Low-frequency magnetic fields induce circulating currents within the human body.

1 Like

Are there any studies that could possibly be related to the energy body then?

I’ve done alittle research into the electromagnetic field and not sure if it’s really the aura or not…

Also the aura surrounds the body yes? But that quote is referring to current flows within the body.

The aura comes from within and is expressed without.

electromagnetic field I do not believe is a spiritual occurrence but rather a natural one to do with the physical body.

The aura however, is an expression of the individual’s spiritual, physical, and mental health.

1 Like

So then still no scientific documentation of the aura then. Not something we’re able to measure yet…?

The aura is very loosely being studied as the electromagnetic field. I think EMF machines are used.

1 Like

Right but you just said the electromagnetic field is a byproduct of the physical body and you don’t think it has spiritual significance.

Loosely?

Oh EMF…what about that stuff that lets people “see” it? There’s something about infrared.

Yes loosely as in it’s not having millions of dollars wasted on it.

Just because I believe it is something doesn’t mean science will nor cannot prove me wrong. I believe it’s a product of the physical, science may say otherwise or it may prove me right in the end belief=/=scientific fact.

The day that science can measure spirits is gonna be cool lol. I saw something here about spirit activity and electroplasm.

My guess is that spirits and stuff will be discovered when we can measure more of the light spectrum or even visualize it more then we can. Since humans can only see a small perecent of the entire spectrum.

True, stuff like the earth being round and other stuff used to be thought crazy till it was scientifically proven.

3 Likes

What if they already can measure spirits, but dont release it?

That wouldn’t be totally unreasonable.

Idk just thinking outloud. A cellphone would be concidert unreasonable couple years ago.

1 Like

I mean one is by means of technological advances and the other is slightly toe dipped in conspiracy theories xD

1 Like

:sunglasses:

1 Like

your existence is proof. you don’t need conscious understanding western explanation. That’s what scientific studies do, give one view of understanding. Most often studies are invalid because people search out answers to their questions before hand. self supporting evidence often made up to support one’s thesis. There’s many things that we know of by way of application. Such is with electricity and light. If we put microscope into light energy we see nothing. Yet we know how to use it to make light.

We know about life force and chi through experience and application yet science can’t prove it. Get out of the need proof nonsense and just learn to accept things exist without need to understand. Same is with magick. There’s no evidence proof. That’s why people can’t sue you with baneful magick. You can’t trace a person’s thoughts influence to affect world.

The east culture have study and apply energy body concept for ions. Proof is application results. Yet it’s not acceptable in western definition of proof.

1 Like

Really? See nothing if you put a microscope to light? Well but we can visually see light, and more then one person can see it too.

So then what abouts spirits and other things? I think it’s good to have a balance. I mean I’ve had very real experiences with spirits and of course with energy (I can see ambient energy so I know it exists) but it would be nice to have some basis for these things.

Well I heard that Kundalini has some biological basis.

Yes. there’s nothing in matter of light if you magnify enough as told by discovery channel documentary.

1 Like

So light is pure energy then, not matter?

I suppose same goes for dark energy then. I know dark matter can’t visually be seen.

And air too! Or wind. We feel it but can’t see it, although we can see the impact.

Try this:

I read this many years ago, and it’s my working theory that it’s describing the qi body, only relatively indistinctly compared to medical qigong practitioners.

EM radiation (of which visible light is part) can be described as photons, and these have no mass, but they do have momentum.
This is a paradox, because momentum is the product of mass times velocity p = m*v.
Basically it’s the particle-wave theory, that photons have energy that has a mass equivalence, so they can behave like they have mass under certain circumstances, such as, when they are being bent by a gravitational field. Gravity is theorised now to not be a force at all, as Newton thought, but the action of time accelerating objects towards bodies that have mass.

2 Likes