Energy and Matter

Anyone out there have any idea or experiences that could determine what interacts with energy the best? Does the density of the object matter, or what material it’s made out of? Maybe a certain element?

1 Like

What kind of energy?

Not a specific sort of energy, but if it needs to be than consider it neutral.

Depends on the energy and the matter and their existing situation, the interaction will be different in every case. It’s relative not absolute.

So, what do you mean by “best”… is there a specific effect you are looking for?

For example, if you want to melt an ice cube, the best energy for that is kinetic. You can increase the kinetic energy of the molecules in the ice cube by applying heat, i.e., infrared EMF radiation. You want the heat applied to be relatively warmer than the temperature of the ice cube.

Applying heat at minus 10 C would not melt an icecube, as it must bring the ice above 0 C to melt it, and minus 10 C isn’t going to do that (assuming 1 atmospheric pressure) but you would still be applying heat, technically. So this would not be the “best” solution for melting an ice cube even though you’re performing the exact same operation.

So you need to be more specific to get a practical and usable answer to this question.

1 Like

Are you saying different types of energy interact with different types of matter better than others? Let’s say I’m curious about how energy interacts with the physical and if there is a clue to that in what energy can more easily interact with. Does a particular type of energy interact with metal like steel and iron btw?

No, I’m saying the interact differently.

Here’s no such thing as “better”, because better is a value judgement and for that you need goals that will be met or not met. You did not give any goals.

What kind of energy, and with “the physical” what? Everything is surrounded by and interacting with energy all the time. You have to be more specific.

E.g., Walk outside and the Sun is beating down energy on you and warms you up… if it rains that water is changing your energy and cools you down.

All of them.

Here are some types of energy: which do you want to know do what in what circumstances to metals?

E.g., water and oxygen react with steel to cause a chemical reaction, and that is called “rusting”. This takes chemical energy to change the bonds in the molecules.

Mechanical energy: push the metal with your hand. You move it. This is you applying mechanical energy and changing it to kinetic (aka movement) energy. (Hence, “telekinesis”: moving matter with your mind, same root word)

2 Likes

I’m referring to spiritual energy

So, remember that energy by itself doesn’t exist. The same way you have never seen walking. You have seen legs walk, but not the energy “walking.”

That said- if we are speaking of spiritual energy, we are speaking of the activity of a spirit. So what sort of spirit do you think is connected to your question?

Spiritual energy is just energy that we cannot perceive with our physical senses. It still comes under these types.

For example, take the sound of a musical note, imagine it rising higher and higher, until it goes out of the audible range: this is now in the “realm” of spirit. You can’t hear it but the energy is still there.

Metal does not conduct qi, which is a mix of sonic and electromagnetic energy, it blocks qi. So you can use metal as an insulator for qi. This is the mechanism behind the qi healing technique called “Iron Tongs”, where you visualise yourself holding tongs to take unwanted energy out of a person without having to come into direct contact with it.

I know that physically, and mathematically energy is just a way to describe the motion of matter, and as such doesn’t really exist in of itself, but I wouldn’t know if that holds true for immaterial things. As for the what spirit is connected to my question, . . . . No real idea

Traditionally energy is the activity of any substance, spiritual or material.

It’s the other way around: matter is a property of energy. Everything is energy. Energy exists and it’s matter that kind of doesn’t.

The only reason you can’t pass your hands through each other, despite the fact that they are almost 100 percent empty space, is because of the energy of the atoms repelling each other.

Motion, again, is only one type of energy called kinetic energy. This is the motion of matter.

Yeah, I don’t have some sort of mental idea that spirit and matter are fundamentally different, but I don’t really see it as being a matter of frequency, or sound. I’ve heard metals can react differently to energy, and can conduct it. Are you saying qi specifically doesn’t conduct through metal?

True, but we can only prove that physically.

Spirit is not matter. Matter has accepted properties in physics such as being able to reflect or refract EMF.

That’s why you can’t see spiritual entities: they are made of energy only and no matter.

Right, that’s where decide whether sufficient warrant is a thing.

Throughout a variety of magickal text and even religious text, there are “examples” for lack of better words, of something material becoming something spiritual, if that were to be replicable than saying they are both fundamentally the same thing, even saying they are both spirit, would have to be true. If I ask you what spirit is and you say energy, then what is energy? And how does it interact with the physical? Atomically, sub-atomically, through a push, or pull, does it raise or lower the vibration of what it interacts with physically, if it could move a physical object how could it do it?

Sufficient warrant?

A thing may be reasonable to believe without direct proof because it is very nearly identical, conceptually, to things that are provable.

For example, inductive reasoning does not produce proof, but it does give sufficient warrant to show a belief is not unreasonable.

So, I can argue the sun will rise tomorrow because of probability and past sunrises. But that isn’t a proof that it will. Yet this reasoning gives sufficient warrant to believe it will. Similarly with spiritual energy and analogies from physical energy.

1 Like

Absolutely. They’re all different… Sodium is a metal: put Sodium in water and it catches fire, put lithium in and it explodes. That’s pretty different!

Gold does not conduct electricity, but copper does it very well. This is why house wires are made of copper.

Spiritual energy is not really a thing it’s sort of a nickname we give to things because we don’t understand them but is not an explanation of itself. It will be a mix of the existing types. A spirit is like a concentration of EMF energy, which is similar to your qi body and acts as the incarnation vessel for the spirit.

Humans have this kind of body as well, and then further incarnate to also have a physical body, that’s the main difference between humans and spirits: we’re spirits too, only with an extra dense body.

Yes. This is what my qigong teachers taught me, and while I suspect a dollop of intention goes into this, it’s a verified tool in qigong and qi therapy.

1 Like