Ending your family bloodline

That is why I said make an energy clone of your physical body in the etheric world

It still won’t change anything. It’ll still reflect what the soul is.

2 Likes

I was deadset on ending my paternal bloodline. This final generation was born entirely female which validated my choice. Nevertheless, I had EVERYTHING opposing my reproductive ability and ended up becoming pregnant the 1st time I had sex after nearly 9 years of complete and total abstinence (it sucks, but it is possible) -an acquisition of all that energy used solely for one’s self fire is pretty powerful. Nonetheless, I do believe, if the Fates want a specific soul born, it WILL come and if you’re the one it’s due to, you will have it.

I have endometriosis and was going thru hormone replacement therapy-- typically, throughout my life leaning more toward other females than males attraction-wise, yet for whatever reason I became like a cat in heat (true story!) I pursued men and landed one and became pregnant immediately! :flushed:

Additionally, I ended up being what good ole medical science dubs “advanced maternal age” because I’d be 36 carrying my 1st cub.

The outcome between my sister and I, yet again, all female children! The final female can’t have children in my familial lineage, or apparently isn’t supposed to be due to cystic webbing. But she has become pregnant before, just never having a “successful” pregnancy.

As for my sister, she also has lady issues with cystic fibrous on her fallopian tubes and ovaries- she had a freaking 64 ounce cyst removed from one ovary, which had been so big is caused her herniated discs in her spine, just pushed that spine till is popped sideways to make room for itself-- and still got pregnant with a 2nd child!

Regardless of MY particular familial lineage of otherwise infertile females ALL being able to get pregnant and have successful pregnancies, I’ve met women who’ve had their tubes tied- voluntary sterilization and STILL somehow that little quack-ovum will pop out if the Fates deem it so.

I sincerely wouldn’t make a recommendation like this, but more along the lines of potentiality- the only ways 2 avoid pregnancy are to abstain or have your ovaries removed :confused:

2 Likes

I’ll have my tubes tied by the end of this year. Our family is prone to twin childbirth and I certainly won’t risk ANYTHING :smiley:

1 Like

@PhoenixtheDemon

That is your choice and your family shouldn’t pressure you. Just make sure you tell people you are dating that you don’t want kids. I always tell men that I date that I do not want anymore children. Nothing is going to change my mind. I hate to lead people on. I usually date people who already have kids or are fixed lol. I’ve seen people walk away from relationships because they decided that they wanted children after all. And, Got into the relationship thinking they were going to change their partner’s mind.

3 Likes

My mom family always has boys first and foremost, each case she had her boy first but 7 of us in total a mix of boys and girls I’m the middle child. Then my big brothers grew up and had their first children boys lol it went boy, girl, boy, girl, boy for one bother then the same for the other except towards his last children it was twins boy and girl lol.

1 Like

Ha! Ovum are worth a pretty penny more than sperm, too! You can sell one “session”, because they take more than one after injecting you with hyper-hormones to make you over produce, or since we as women are born with what we will have the rest of our lives thru menopause, the hormones make more than 1 egg drop, around 3 to 5 because one is never certain. They either inject all they took after successful fertilization or use 2 or 3 and freeze the other’s.

In any event, you can bank on $20k to $30k due to the extreme (abnormal) nature your body is put through.

They have these guidelines like, you can’t have any “clinical” mental health issues, addictive personality, no diseases like diabetes or any other potential congenital dealies… and then the “buyer” can choose what he or she wants or doesn’t want via DNA markdown of traits.

Designer babies! They cost more than a car or 10% down on a mortgage in some places haha

Oh, and yea, I totally looked into this when I was younger :joy: Back then the age boundary stopped around 27 years old, that’s the oldest they accepted for lady donor’s-regardless of the new “normal” making women over 30+ beginning their families.

1 Like

-shrugs- honestly, I don’t think it is possible to completely wipe out a bloodline with one individual these days. Depends on the situation, the most I can see is a branch dying off. There is always distant relatives who could technically continue it. It would likely take thousands of individuals to wipe out an entire bloodline.

3 Likes

I’m an only child and I could have ended my bloodline and both of my parents are 1 of 8. I did not want kids tbh but somehow now I have 3 :neutral_face:

1 Like

True story on the partner leaving after wasting time trying to make-believe the other will change his or her mind on NOT wanting kids. It sucks when that happens because sometimes the one who wants the kids will end up settling without getting to experience what they want solely because “dating is hard” and “I’m too lazy to put anymor effort out in the dating pool to find someone else who likes me” yet the thought, thought they’d make a great parent :joy: after giving up so easily on their dream, that original partner dumps their ass because they finally see how pathetic the clingy and co-dependent one actual ended up being.

people.

What can you do?:woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Nope, nothing wrong with it. In duality or finite experience all things must pass, people, things, countries, worlds, species, humans etc. Families are no exception.

1 Like

@magiluz

Damn, I’m too old to donate/sell my eggs. I should have done it when I was in my 20s. Lol :joy:

1 Like

Yep. That’s why I only date men who have kids and don’t want anymore kids, date men 50+, or men who are fixed lol :joy:

I don’t want to take that experience from anyone.

In the abstract? Of the oldest unbroken living spiritual paths, Hinduism says yes, you will at the very least go to a less favourable rebirth; Judaism says it’s not ideal, and accepts people adopting rather than leave no descendents; all ancient cultures had some form of fertility rites, fwiw, and most non-Christian & non-Muslim traditions have some form of ancestral communication, and respect for those who went before.

Genocide is an act of war defined by eliminating a group and erasing their future, it hasn’t commonly been considered an act of love and respect, nor a spiritually auspicious thing for any group of people to undergo. So, that addresses the spiritual side.

To get more personal, is there something wrong with intentionally ending an ethnic group, or a species of animals going completely extinct?

These are questions where I guess the answer comes down to how nihilistic you are.

To go a bit deeper, is there something glorious about hurting your parents by telling them their legacy will be erased forever, they’ll never relive the joy you gave them as a baby, they’ll never see unconditional love in the eyes of their grandchild?

That when you die, they, and their own parents, and all who came before, will be at best some data uploaded on a server, or a box of faded photos thrown in a bin?

That depends on how badly they hurt you, I guess, and how much they loved or hated their own grandparents, and parents, whose line they saw carrying on through you.

I feel like your question was a challenge to anyone who dares say “yes,” so you can rehash arguments with people whose values align slightly more with your own than your parents’ do. :wink:

But I’ll play: consider for example that when you’re busy filling in “None” on the next-of-kin field in a hospital one day, you’ll be truly committing yourself to the mercy of absolute strangers, and hoping they’re not hurt themselves, and angry, or looking to hurt vulnerable people no-one cares about.

Pretty much every case of elder abuse, and abuse of the sick and incapacitated, came about through a family member noticing bruises, or loss of weight, or other signs. No-one else cares.

And inb4 “oh yeah but you don’t just have children to wait on you” – actually, as humans, we have communities, and relationships, and yes families, as a mutual support group. This forum provides an example of people needing people to thrive, and there is a social contract of give and take, which is common to all human relationships. It’s not selfish to give life, the best education and emotional nurturing possible, and receive support in turn, and share wisdom, experiences, and most of all, love.

My basic point is, be very careful what you wish for.

Things that look good when you’re young and strong will change dramatically by the time you’re 40, 50, or 60 years old, and by those milestones it will mostly be too late to backtrack.

Individuality is not increased by removing all the possible opportunities for people to love you, and care for you, and be interested in your story and value you simply for who you are, when you’re older. And ageing doesn’t just happen to some people who fuck up - it will happen to you as well.

When you renounce this world, it tends to renounce you back far harder, and the same is even more true of human interconnectedness.

Loneliness among the elderly is already a massive public health problem, leading to shortened lives, and increased risk of all kinds of health problems that make those final years a struggle, and a source of profound daily misery that was largely unknown a hundred years ago.

Going back to the bigger picture, those who have children will inherit the world, because in 60 years’ time the world will belong completely to those who show up to claim it, and the winners always write the history books (and cancel from the records what they find inconvenient).

At the moment this will probably be highly religious people, because they tend to have bigger families, and place more value on community and networks of mutual support, and inter-generational wisdom.

So it’s not finally about right or wrong, it’s about, what survives, and what doesn’t. Morals and arguments are completely irrelevant. :man_shrugging:

16 Likes

:joy::joy::+1:

Not really, but you wouldn’t like your empire to still continue rising and prosper even after your death and be the pillar of something colossal? And your predecessors to continue your tradition?

2 Likes

Yeah, but at least I’ve heard that you can find beautiful girls on tiktok and if you know what you’re doing, you can get something out of it :grin:. I told to some people that I will never make a tik tok account and use that stupidity and someone told me that I should just because I can find very hot girls who live where I do live :laughing:

1 Like

I’m fine with it. I’m ending mine. I’m old, and don’t have children. My spouse doesn’t want kids, either. As an adopted person, I only very recently learned anything about my bloodline to begin with. As far as I’m aware, there’s nothing particularly special about my DNA that demands I pass it along. Also, I feel that many of the Earth’s current issues are caused by overpopulation. There’s nothing selfish about not breeding. To me, it would be far more selfish to have children when one doesn’t actually want them.

3 Likes

I don’t date single mothers because i don’t want any children so yes i do tell them that.

2 Likes

Your dating options keep getting slimmer and slimmer :joy:

3 Likes