Ending a marriage

Not sure if this belongs in this section, but here it goes. Going to do an evocation to end a marriage and was considering using Hekaltor from kingdom of flame to cause disputes between the two of them until they separate.

Has anyone done this kind of working before?

Does anyone know of any better spirits to get the job done?

What is the purpose of having them divorce?

Yeah, Im also curious, is it a warfare tactic, vengeance, lust or love?

There are several reasons for ending it, I don’t want to get into too many specifics right now. It is a combination of everything yogaapprentice mentioned.

This will get messy.

Be careful though, a marriage can be ended if one the people in it are dead for example if your not going for that.

[quote=“Orion Laria, post:1, topic:1530”]Not sure if this belongs in this section, but here it goes. Going to do an evocation to end a marriage and was considering using Hekaltor from kingdom of flame to cause disputes between the two of them until they separate.

Does anyone know of any better spirits to get the job done?[/quote]

Hmmmm…I concur with -TWF-…things will get messy. Now, speaking for myself, I am not personally concerned with the moral/ethical arguments here. I will say, that last night I was actually reading through KofF and read about our 'ole friend Hekaltor.

Personally, my gut tells me that he is the wrong Demon for the task. Unless complete and total destruction is what you are going for?

If not, their are plenty of other Demons that can do the job…hmmmmm…a little more intelligently/discretely?

One question I have (and I understand…this really isn’t meant for you to answer friend) is this divorce wanted by one or both parties? If so, then you may want to consider something a little more cerebral.

Perhaps infecting the mind/s of the parties involved with: lust of another, disinterest of each other, etc…

Again, is this a situation that you want to “get in and get out undetected”? If the answer is “yes”, than IMHO you would want to change your approach/Entity for the task :slight_smile:

Happy hunting!

P.S.,

You ain’t a divorce lawyer are ya???

Look for some entity lust related who can push one of them into infidelity and the breakup should follow.

Yet Ive seen this working with not married couples and it can take months of you working daily to cause the desired break up.

You can mix the evocation of the entity with simple visualizations as:

The picture of the couple broken in two halves (vertically) this means their separated

The 3 of swords of Rider Waite Tarot deck being the heart of the woman (as they’re more emotional) this means sorrow, infidelity, sadness.

And finally if she’s felt atracted to you anytime obsses her telepatically with your “picture” at nights around an hour from time to time. Something symbolic like your picture plus the red gebo rune over it (a big X) wich represents love

You should arrange this in steps:

1. infidelity of one of them

2. breakup

3. psychic seduction (this one is the most Difficult as you’d enter the equation, wich means dating, wich means seducing her, wich means your time and you money)

PS. if youre a divorce lawyer i want 26% of benefits if you use my suggestion or you making my bed for 3 months as preferred

1 Like

Personally I’d work this in stages, when I see love/lust and vengeance in the same sentence I see conflict on the magicians part. Find an entity to remove the love from the marriage, if you want one of them back work for that next, next help your lover heal from the separation. Once your loved one is in a good state take your revenge on the other person. Trying to get vengeance on one party when they are so closely interconnected can be troublesome, especially in situations like this as there is usually some underlying resentment for the loved one for leaving/not leaving/cheating etc.

That is of course if this applies to the situation. Also make sure to do a fair bit of divination to see how best to pull this off.

1 Like

I definitely plan to do this in stages. First was to cause quarreling and fighting between the two, this shouldn’t be too difficult since they just got married. Once this was done there were a few more steps/spirts I was going to work with to get the final goal. I have the other spirts lined up, I just needed a little help with this first step.

I do plan to some divination to find out the best approach to this.

Again if anyone knows of any spirits that can help with this I would appreciate it.

Moon spirits would be the ones to use, aren’t they?

Fuck off. I take marriage seriously as a bond beyond even death and as one of the foundations of civilisation. If people take their oaths lightly, that is their perogative, but I’m not advising you or helping people like you in any way to make people break their oath for such pathetic reasons. In fact, if I ever again see one of you losers begging for such advice here, I’m going to do just the opposite.

Fuck off. I take marriage seriously as a bond beyond even death and as one of the foundations of civilisation. If people take their oaths lightly, that is their perogative, but I’m not advising you or helping people like you in any way to make people break their oath for such pathetic reasons. In fact, if I ever again see one of you losers begging for such advice here, I’m going to do just the opposite.[/quote]

PM,

As you know (at least I hope you know:)) that I respect your knowledge and posts greatly. I also respect your opinion & anger.

However, if we don’t know the “true details” how can we really judge?

BALG - for better or worse - is a place that ALL of us can discuss matters of “evil” safely my friend. I too would like to think that if I ever got married it would be as you describe…beyond death.

But, we should be able to express all fringes of sanity/insanity (whatever those are)…here!

In my humble opinion, an oath is meaningless if there exists the possibility that it can be broken.

True marriage can only take place between a man and a woman who have reached a state of spiritual transcendence in which the breaking of an oath has become, literally, impossible.

But, in the Kali Yuga, we make do with the best we have.

people can and will continue to express what they like here. And I’m just letting people know that I am a true Evolian, a Radical Traditionalist utterly opposed to decadent modern society and its perversions of traditional institutions, and I will not help anyone to make that situation even worse. There can exist very just reasons for ending a “sham” marriage, but mere revenge on one and erotic love for the other is not such a reason. This has nothing to do with “morality”.

I didn’t realize this would create such a fuss, especially since we openly discuss death magic and blood sacrifice.

Considering the divorce rate in america is up to about 70% maybe I should just wait and let nature take its course…

1 Like

Ironic isn’t it?

Personally marriage is only as sacred as the people making the sacrament. If they truly love each other splitting them while not impossible, will be extremely difficult. It doesn’t matter if they’re married, dating, in some doomed Shakespearean romance trying to make them stop loving each other is the same task. A ring and some vows doesn’t change that.

Considering the divorce rate in america is up to about 70% maybe I should just wait and let nature take its course...

That’s not your only option. Look at what the highest drivers for divorce are and through magick attempt to create all those conditions for the couple at one time. Create a blizzard of misery that will put them in the highest liklihood of divorce. The only conundrum you’ll face is that you’ll be making someone you claim you love completely miserable, and attempting to take someone who makes them happy from their life…so who really loves who? If you do this and they stick together let it go, you’ve lost and need to move on.

You may also want to read this as I think much of it applies.

http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/curses-and-hexes/best-demon-to-curse-relationship-and-brake-up-a-couple/

I’m not trying to sound moralistic here, but do not confuse lust with love. True love is obviously not in play here, or else you wouldn’t be trying to manipulate this person’s Will and causing her undue grief. If this couple truly loves each in an unbreakable bond as Poete Maudit described, then no curse is going to change that.

If you’re just lusting after this person, then trust me there’s plenty of other fish in the sea. I’ve been down that road multiple times before where at the time I thought a woman was truly “the one” and realized later that honestly I more or less just wanted to get in her pants. And trust me just banging a woman isn’t worth the kind of trouble you’re trying to set yourself up for.

[quote=“Orion Laria, post:1, topic:1530”]Not sure if this belongs in this section, but here it goes. Going to do an evocation to end a marriage and was considering using Hekaltor from kingdom of flame to cause disputes between the two of them until they separate.

Does anyone know of any better spirits to get the job done?[/quote]

In the Mastering Evocation workbook, there is a grimoire with spirits who can help you do this.

Good luck.

Hell yeah! Plus, if you wanta take revenge on the man just let him be married.

Im pretty sure marriage is one of the most evil punishments of Dante’s Inferno, or that’s what they tell me “happily married” men day after day