Ended my Pact with Belial tonight

What began as a 3 mont Pact became over 5 months. Really good month, but the extentsion was very unexpected as were all the events from day 1. I have no idea how to formally end a pact with belial- or anyone; and really did not want to, but I think he was in the mode of “So- how long are you going to take before using your reigns and ending the ride?” The event had become (on my part) clumsy and effectual, it was worn down and time to move on, and as with all things Belial- at least with me; He is not going to slap me upside the head and say "Hey, are you ever going to run your own life without any guilt?!"
He are permanent Comrads; the ending of the Pact does not end the relationship, but He wants me to move on and meet and work with others- and making sure I am in control of my Doings; is The most important part. He does not want a Vassal Flacid SERVANT; I know he would hate that- at least from me.
As for the ritual- it seemed pretty damn dumb, but then I think ‘closing a door’ as it were- need not be dripping with ceremony. at least this time.
Thanks Belail for all the amazing you have poured on me in the past months, sorry I am not as perfect as I want to be, but thankfully there are more times to come.
Thanks EA, and Her Beloved Ladyship- thanks to your works and lives i can’t ever look back without being thrown in Joy for the Unimaginable Progress I have had. Sincere Genuflect.

FDM

And Frater, I think you should know that some of us would like to thank you as well.

I am at the beginning of where you were 5 months ago. My ritual of Evocation of the Mighty King Belial, takes place on the evening of the Blood Moon only days from now.

I have taken the advice that was given to me by you, Lady Eva, and others in that I’m researching everything I can find, transcribing it into a journal, assembling all of my ritual items, locating a place outdoors for the ritual and preparing myself for the big event as best I can. The last 5 months you have kept copious entries here on BALG in speaking for myself let me say they have been enormously helpful so far.

For the last 3 weeks I have found myself reviewing and transcribing many of your experiences into working tips that I can use. I appreciate you taking the time to make your your candid documentations of your spiritual adventures so easy to research and learn from.

And finally please know that as a fellow Mason I recognize you and your work - as trustworthy, true and level.

A big thank you from Finland to you Frater for sharing your experiences and I also agree with you RL with all you said. I’ve been doing the same and I also try to connect with King Belial. I will be always thankful for Frater and for you all magickians. I have some results with Kind Belial and I can hopefully share something someday.
Frater your post hit straight in to my feelings, I feel like I have lost something now as your pact with Belial is over. I know it sounds weird and it is. All the best to you and keep up the good work.

Kaisa, not meaning to pry too far but what do you mean you “Lost something?” concerning pacts?

Frater Dark Matter,

May I ask if English is your first language? I don’t mean to seem impolite, but I had some difficulty following your original post in this thread, and I was just wondering what part of the world you’re from, and if you speak other languages / if English is your first.

Oh, and I can relate to the feeling of “loss” after ending a pact or extended working with one particular spirit. Although not a pact situation for myself, personally, when one of my long-term spirit-mentors stepped back to allow other spirits to come forward, from whom I may have better learned what I was engaged in at the time, it definitely felt like a significant loss, even though they had simply moved into the background. All things are cyclic, however:)

Kind regards, Tj.

You dont understand Frater Dark Matters english? Lol. I’m sure he is a homegrown American, but I could be wrong. It sounds more like any slang he uses is due to the area he comes from and I am guessing from his past posts he is in the middle class range. Just a good regular guy (maybe even a Good German if he has roots?). But there is definetely a differencr between British, American and Australian English which is most intriguing… Not to mention dialects of course.

Oh hey, I’m Australian myself, but my dad’s from Philly, and I spent a few months living in KC, Missouri with my ex-wife:)

So really, I consider myself an American at heart (and a redneck, to boot XD

Hoo-rah!

Kind regards, Tj

One of the best simple things about being American regular meals of top grade Steak. So the best curse on your enemies is to bless yourself with more things like that. Lol. That and pride in ones roots.

HAHAHAHA!!! welcome to the wierd wild world inside my head!!! My wife says my writing sucks ! I just write as it falls into my head- through my amrs and into my fingers- and there can be alot lost in the trip!!! Don’t feel bad if you may need a seer stone to figure out what I am saying!!! the is “message in the madness” at times. !!! And thanks for saying it; I try to do better- but even when I talk (and I am extremely read and literate) I am heard to throw out a “…morely gooder…” from time to time… alot of times by the time I begin writing somethhing it is after a massive long streak of hideous attempts at sleep, a week full of long range driving to medical appts for my wife, and a few for me maybe. tending to my 5 furry people called doaggies (with issues };). )
so when I get going- even me following my own thoughtstream is like tubing down the rapids of the congo. I hear I am actually better at writing when I am stoned. which is wierd because then I tend to hear alot more !!! haha

Thanks for writing, if you ever have a sticky WTF? in reading me; feel free to hit my up om or email- I will be happy to address it. But beware. The simple 1 sentance clarification will end up a several page Albert Pike going everywhere and ‘what was the main question again’? but I will love the event, and hopefully there will be a " All I wanted was a penny, what is the huge bag of coins for? in the issue!
Speed and Power !!!

[quote=“tiberius_james, post:5, topic:6273”]Frater Dark Matter,

May I ask if English is your first language? I don’t mean to seem impolite, but I had some difficulty following your original post in this thread, and I was just wondering what part of the world you’re from, and if you speak other languages / if English is your first.

Oh, and I can relate to the feeling of “loss” after ending a pact or extended working with one particular spirit. Although not a pact situation for myself, personally, when one of my long-term spirit-mentors stepped back to allow other spirits to come forward, from whom I may have better learned what I was engaged in at the time, it definitely felt like a significant loss, even though they had simply moved into the background. All things are cyclic, however:)

Kind regards, Tj.[/quote]

Please ALWAYS PRY- with me anyway.

what I meant was, There comes a time when if an event is carried out farther than what was needful, the more effort thrown in and time carried out may actually create a “Receiving Less than the Effort expended” if that makes any sense. Like when going on a 25 mile ruck march- you need to have a specific Goal to achieve- then regardless of how easily it was achieved, and excellent the experience- or if you arrived early; continuing to march will become a wasted effort as you passed you goal (and likely will not "set up camp and do the mission needed there), thus every step will be wasted in a way. A Pact, should be very Goal specific. One thing (mistake) I made was I really ‘overreached and overgoaled’ my pact. Alot was accomplished, alot which was very unexpected and appreciated- including learning that Pact Extension is a possibility-
But it should have been shorter, more focused and less broad scoped. Demand to fill a container too fast with too much- and waste can occur, no matter what ones ego insists is attainable.
Belial was amazing in the event though. He made absolutely sure I would experiance and learn these things- within myself rather than sitting down and reading it to me out of a book (which is easier). In fact, I am of the opinion he has been a guide in my life alot longer than I have known him- i experianced an overabundance of
“Oh sure you can do anything- but lets have you fukitup; and see just how well you can “Build from chaos” in opposition to sitting proud on your intended Perfection; then, how well do you 'carry chaos in your pocket?”
I have a greater appreciation for the Masonic symbol of the Broken Pillar-
The purpose is not to mourn more over a life cut short of its intended Accomplishment- but that Real Accomplishment-IS the creation of further non accomplishment- thus driving one onward to “Further Work and Glory”.
The Facade of the so called RHP- is that not only does one only have the power to carry on a work both of which is derived from “an Exterior Command- aka God or Satan told me to…ad nauseum”. but that one in the so called LHP can see within themselves the Power from which to Achieve the work ahead of them and do it of their own volition; This is the true “Dark Work” if only because so few are used to or able to turn their gaze inward, and see through the din of their own being. Something which true RHP is loathe to encourage or instruct upon for obvious reasons.
Works of Darkness has nothing to do with “Being Evil” worshipping satan or whatever- it has everything to do with Finding and Seeing that which for any reason was not in the Awareness of the veiwer- and Doing that which presents itself upon being seen- without exterior command.
I promise- somewhere in there is the answer to the question you asked, I am pretty sure. };)>

Thanks for asking.

Frater your post hit straight in to my feelings, I feel like I have lost something now as your pact with Belial is over. I know it sounds weird and it is. All the best to you and keep up the good work.
[/quote]

Don’t worry, I have been abit slothfull in writing down as I should. And have more to bring into view- I think. but I will be having other Pacts with Belial in the future- and intend them to be just as fruitful. but none of it will be a sparkle compared to yours… just hope I supplied some needed WD-40 so yours can be overabundantly amazing!!! SMIB !

I recently had a completion stage with a group of spirits with somewhat the same message. Time to stabilize the learnings into another foundation, then leave it behind to take it to the next level.

Ignite the second stage rockets and keep going.

I understand. 2 days ago i was working in my head just how am I going to go onto my next effort(s) Working with Azazel [if he is willing] while trying to rebuild a nearly stripped down to the frame structure into my new Temple [and getting design ideas], while also trying to put together pact workings for the deeper future with Amaymon and Abbadon- as I want to have a foundation with the “Crossroads Guides and Guardians” from which to build with other works, then decided to catch up on my EA vids I have fallen behind on in the last 2 months, and hit upon his new program dealing with just those beings! of all the authors in the world- EA has so risen to the top by when i am wrangling my mind on an issue- he Every time right as if I wrote him and said “Deal with this issue for me” Bammo! here come the EA Wonderfall ! no exageration- no other author has ever come close to his hit record- except for maybe MW Ford- but at best he is about 50% [which is appreciably not bad]. one thing in my wierd little world though is somehow- i have to also Have Tiamat making 4- a 5-. I have a tendancy to ask why alot- especially with this- the ‘waves of answers’ sound bizzarr to me, “You must feed from your mother” for one, with the wierd visual image of that presumerian lizard chick nursing her lizard baby. And, “They (the Crossroadians) will take you to her for initiations and restoration”. And honestly- i feel like if i could somehow trace back by DNA physically and whatever its equivalent is nonphysically- i would find I am absolute Offspring; and that is somehow important for me…
So, once again, EA creates a physical spirit bridge for me to cross, but as he has counselled- be guided by the spirits, not some guru.
I am scared to death[ a good thing !] and thrilled to life. probably like my son who had to jump from a plane at about 400 ft in pitch black night, all he knows is he is jumping out of a plane with 200 ft needed for his chute to deploy and no idea what is next.
Very interesting fun times.
FDM

[quote=“NariusV, post:12, topic:6273”]I recently had a completion stage with a group of spirits with somewhat the same message. Time to stabilize the learnings into another foundation, then leave it behind to take it to the next level.

Ignite the second stage rockets and keep going.[/quote]

Do you think this may relate to the idea humans are the genetically manipulated offspring of reptilian beings and early hominids?

If so, arguably Sumerian magick is one gateway to exploring our heritage from that. It’s a weird and controversial area though so I won’t ramble on in case your answers were about something different entirely. :slight_smile:

LOL you’re a trip, Frater :slight_smile:

and what you said about chaos, the Dark Work and accomplishment really resonated with me. in my new book i wrote something about seeking failure, because until we fail, we will remain unaware of our true potential. if we only ever succeed, we will never know how much further we could have gone, or how much more we could have accomplished.

@Lady Eva: i’d love to hear more, actually. i’m not familiar with that aspect of Sumerian practises.

Kind regards, Tj.

Ask Marduk, that’s one can of wyrms (lol!!) I’m NOT wading into! :wink:

But the key to my understanding of this stuff was kinda connected to that… ish.

Well, I have little doubt what you said is Reality. however i am also of the opinion that, in opposition to what so many so easily fall into- there is many more players, far prior to the
Sumerian Epochs, and also after; we are for the most part the little folk in the midst of a huge inter galactic/demnsional Cosa nostra turf conflict.
No doubt many of us carry the Anu genetics etc- and have had other ‘strains and clans’ grafted in. I oppose the concept that just because we have a genetic strain we are bound unto allegiance; which in my opinion is a very Low minded easy to fall into mental rut. I am of the opinion that working to find out what ‘genes we have’ and what benifits or disadvantages they have to work with them and work to make them subject to our Mindful Will, and not have them determine what we thinkk our will actions or attitudes should be. Which to me is one of the most valuble and powerful purposes of Exercizing Magick Practice in our lives.
it is IMO a very hard tedious and boring work, but that which we find and become Master over in this incarnation, becomes our PowerBloodstream and SupraSpiritual lymphatic system in the next. Turn away from the work, do not ‘mine inside ourselves’ and find these ‘veins and strains’ in lieu of following after the most Egosatisfying, exciting, fun and imppressive Shiny thing, then we will carry them into the next and still be likely to be subject to thier currents instead of those currents dutifully empowering our Work. I could be totally wrong in this-
So, i do feel I have something of Tiamat which I need to seek and understand- i am also going to have my DNa worked on in order to try and understand if i have any Mesopotamian in me which may have “unfinished” business or wealth.
I do have about 3 ancient egyptian past lives (so far) but have not dug deeply into them, mostly just acknowledged, and on the later 'to do ’ list. For some reason i have had made open to me several past lives, never sought for them, they were just there always. I think there has to be a reason, other than ridecule from family.

Anyway, Thanks Lady Eva- you actually threw alot of Light my way! Thanks

Do you think this may relate to the idea humans are the genetically manipulated offspring of reptilian beings and early hominids?

If so, arguably Sumerian magick is one gateway to exploring our heritage from that. It’s a weird and controversial area though so I won’t ramble on in case your answers were about something different entirely. :)[/quote]

If so, arguably Sumerian magick is one gateway to exploring our heritage from that. It’s a weird and controversial area though so I won’t ramble on in case your answers were about something different entirely. :)[/quote]

I recently had a dream in which I was examing the structure of the human skeleton. I knew something was wrong. I was thinking… this is like a hybrid form… the legs are half as long as they should be … the torso too large, etc. At the least I think there are some deep collective mind constructs relating to this. I’m not far enough in to see the origins yet.

The point of view of the dream operator was looking in on some diagrams of humanity… I was shocked to connect with the menory of myself as a human and felt a sense like… ahh shit… I have to work with and through this vechicle. I felt like I was experiencing limitations that need not have been.

I spent some years doing forensic autopsies and coroners removal/ it really gave me food for lotsa dreams I wish I had presence of mind enough to write down.

I recently had a dream in which I was examing the structure of the human skeleton. I knew something was wrong. I was thinking… this is like a hybrid form… the legs are half as long as they should be … the torso too large, etc. At the least I think there are some deep collective mind constructs relating to this. I’m not far enough in to see the origins yet.

The point of view of the dream operator was looking in on some diagrams of humanity… I was shocked to connect with the menory of myself as a human and felt a sense like… ahh shit… I have to work with and through this vechicle. I felt like I was experiencing limitations that need not have been.[/quote]