End your problems

So you have some mental problems that holds you and your magick back ? Lets get rid of it.

Now first you need

For example,laziness comes from lack of element earth.

Now first get into trance,then visualize a spirit that made of the element,and it should be from opposite sex because your problem opposes you.Its like making a servitor if take a look at that.

Now there are many options what you can do with it.

Throw it into an jail,lock it down forever or talk it out to get it away from your life,use your creativity.

Personally I make out with her than dump her,so its somewhere there but not effecting me anymore,just like an ex you dont care anymore :smiley:

I would advice not destroying it because it will be better because you are removing a part of you and doing it immediately messes you up.Happened to me too.

Anyways,have fun :smiley:

2 Likes

How do you know that you reached the trance state ?

1 Like

Take a look.

1 Like

By that logic shouldnt i imagine a female earth elemental and command it to increase the amount of earth energy? Opposing it seems to do the opposite or am i thinking in a wrong direction?

1 Like

What you said is basically your house is burning and you are throwing gasoline into it while you are trying to put it down :smiley:
Although my bad,I should have said that laziness comes from lack of positive aspect of element earth :+1:

That makes sense now. Thank you for clarifying.

1 Like