Encounter with a Crow

Hi everyone,
I am a left hand path practitioner, but have not had much experience/ interaction with the spirit animals. The other day I had an interesting experience with a beautiful black crow but I don’t know how to interpret it.
I spent some time near the ocean, and this beautiful black crow was hanging out next to me on the Pier. I never ever seen crows on the beach before. And this one was not just there, it was next to me and communicating. It would take off but then immediately come back right next to me about 4 times. Very vocal crow. Talkative friendly messenger. But not quite sure how to decipher the message. Any ideas?

2 Likes

Privet Aniram.
This is a signal that a man under the influence of God Hypnos called Осип is the one and only!

privet

Crows are a sign of so many things. In general, crows are beings of transformation and signify that one may be coming. However, if you feel it was a sign from a divine being generally they’re associated with most demons (some demons are more associated and a quick look through the Goetia can help you see this), but also some deities like Apollo, Odin, The Morrigan, or even Archangel Gabriel do use crows as messengers.

A lot of entities sends out crows to keep on eyes on people that catch their interests.

I love crows, ravens :bird: