Encounter whilst tripping

I had a “bad trip” a few years back in which i encountered an entity that roughed me up pretty good. I always assumed it was my Jungian “shadow self” but it seems now that that doesnt quite fit. The best way i can describe it was as though a figure of dark smoke was before me and from the smoke came flashes of tooth and claw and a lot of visuals of red and black slash marks as if my soul was being shredded. During this time i also fought for many hours against the urge to castrate myself and murder my whole family

1 Like

Any thoughts on who this might be? Was wanting to get more information

1 Like

Might have been a real spirit, not a creation of your own mind.

It could have been trying to influence you, to feed off the blood and your despair afterwards.

1 Like

I see, is there a possibly that it could have been something disguised as malevolent to test my resolve? I feel like that experience was like something unlocked in my head and was the beginning of my spiritual/magical journey. In other words my ego, persona, sexuality, everything was torn away and from there ive been more receptive and perceptive. After that i achieved a kundalini state during that trip and have only since been able to achieve them after intense panic attacks that trigger a ringing and trancelike state

1 Like

It may have been, hard to be certain. :thinking: