Enchanting blessing tabacco via Amiahzatan or another spirit

Enchanting blessing tabacco via Amiahzatan or another spirit How would I go about such a task

2 Likes

My clairvoyance and spirit connection isn’t that developed but this is something I’ve wanted to do

1 Like

Ive tried the same thing, i just thump the ciggarette pack against my hand 11 times, did what he said and chanted the chants channelled to amiahzatan four times.

3 Likes

maybe while you chant amiahzatans channeled chant four times, funnel your intention toward enchanting the ciggarettes for whatever purpose. Even if your psychic senses are weak. I tried this but didnt notice anything different, im going to continue using his, method Hope this helped you. :grin:

1 Like

And to reiki the ciggarettes as well.

1 Like

Yes you did help I can tell a difference after I did that but barely so ya your right definitely a trial and error type thing perseverance and will power to do it it will work eventually

2 Likes

Well is like materialization of a spirit in incense. But by smoking you exhale the smoke and so you can enchant the space around you. Exhale the smoke with the idea of evoking the spirit + materialising. Scrying in the smoke is an old shamanic way.

1 Like

Ya I’ve been doing that to sometimes saying his chants as I exhale aswell

1 Like