Employment, specific deity help needed

Hi, I’m new on this board.

I’m also newly graduated and am seeking employment in my field of laboratory mortuary science. Without much experience behind my belt, I was wondering if I could evoke the help of a particular demon who is aligned with mortuary science and/or employment help. Any ideas? Thanks.

[quote=“DarkSugar, post:1, topic:2499”]Hi, I’m new on this board.

I’m also newly graduated and am seeking employment in my field of laboratory mortuary science. Without much experience behind my belt, I was wondering if I could evoke the help of a particular demon who is aligned with mortuary science and/or employment help. Any ideas? Thanks.[/quote]

Of the top of my head…Bune.

Rufus Opus had a great relationship with Bune a while back and backs up the claims that Bune is a good demon for wealth and has necromantic correspondences. Sounds like the perfect demon for someone who is looking for a job in the field of mortuary sciences.

But I would do a divination or have a divination done first.

Hope this helps,
Orismen

I’ve had success with Jove (Roman deity). I highly suggest Financial Sorcery by Jason Miller, there’s an entire section on job getting with practical AND magical tips.

@ Orismen, yes you’re absolutely right that Bune is a good match. I had a hunch about working with Bune, but now that someone else is giving the nod, that’ll be my demon of choice.

@ Euoi, I’ve never worked with the Roman pantheon before, so it doesn’t seem like the most comfortable route, but I will definitely look into Jason Miller, thanks.

Another possibility is the Egyptian pantheon, Anubis especially, Isis (who bound her husband’s dismembered corpse back together for one last night of passion… as yer do), Osiris himself… the heavy tradition of mortuary work there makes it a possible thing to look into, maybe further along.

1 Like

Another possibility is the Egyptian pantheon, Anubis especially, Isis (who bound her husband’s dismembered corpse back together for one last night of passion… as yer do), Osiris himself… the heavy tradition of mortuary work there makes it a possible thing to look into, maybe further along.[/quote]

That’s some good outside the box thinking, Lady Eva. I’d be comfortable working with the Egyptian pantheon as I have before. Thanks.

I don’t understand why people are focusing on the mortuary aspect. You should focus simply on a deity who is primarily concerned with job getting, since that’s the actual issue you’re trying to remedy.

1 Like

I mentioned it because when a godform has an area of interest (or focus, or power, whatever) that’s so innate to their “personality” that it’s written across centuries of myths, lore, etc., they usually want to help people who are interested in the same thing.

For example, I like to pioneer things, try new methods, and Odin (who brought us the runes, among other things) has steadfastly advised me and helped me out along that route. I don’t know if an entity who prefers tradition above all else would have been as supportive, and I personally like working with beings for whom I feel an affinity, a sense of shared interests, insofar as the gulf between us allows.

And I didn’t say no other work ought to be performed, just raised it as a possibility. :slight_smile:

I see your reasoning. However, just because a deity wants to help doesn’t mean it’ll turn out for the best. For example, I worked with La Santa Muerte on a reconciliation work because her novena helps bring back lost lovers. Unfortunately she does this rather harshly and the dude went nuts and stalked the girl I worked it for.

Like I said, the op’s main focus should be on someone whose specialty is job getting.

Well, there’s always the option for me to work with more than one entity, if not at the same time. :slight_smile:

Dark, make sure they’re okay with that. Some entities don’t like cooperation, except in certain conditions.

Yes, I know, that’s why I stated “if not at the same time”. :wink:

Well, you wouldn’t want to do two different operations for the same intent with two different entities either. They might interfere with each other. It’d be best to look into one entity for job getting then ask if it would even benefit you to tack on another spirit.

I see then… If you’d like to be more specific, we’d be able to help you more.