Emerald tablets of Thoth

So, I have read the emerald tablet of Thoth the Atlantean. They are really amazing and there are a lot of useful info there. What do you guys think about them?

2 Likes

The alchemy emerald tablet? I am studying alchemy so any input on that would be beneficial

No I mean the 12 tablets of Thoth. The alchemy tablet has been created by Hermes (the reincarnation of Thoth) if I’m not mistaken. In the tablets you can find easy ways for immortality (meditation 2 hours per day) and ways to have your memories of this life to the next, as long as many other secrets and words of power.

2 Likes

I have tried a word of power for astral projection and it works perfectly. Though I didn’t achieve it because it would be my first time and I got scared a bit for no reason. Though now I feel safer trying that. But that’s a story for another time

2 Likes

*as well as many other secrets

1 Like

Will you post a link please

Sure, give me a moment to find the page. Though you should read them at a time of day with a clear mind. King Paimon told me that whatever is in there is true. Because I asked him if Agartha and the reptillian race is real and he said yes though there are a lot more going on. The tablets will show you many secrets but be ready to face them. We are talking about secrets that the last king of Atlantis and greatest magician that walked this planet times found. So, I’m going to get the link

2 Likes

http://www.crystalinks.com/emerald.html

1 Like

Yes the reptilians are real I have read David Icke The Biggest Secret and I do believe in them now

In the tablets is written that the nagas were summoned by humans during the times of Lemuria in order to gain power

1 Like

Thanks for the link i cant wait to read it when I’m clear headed

You will learn probably everything in there. Secrets for alchemy and more. I think everyone should read them at least once. I will read them for the third time soon enough XD

2 Likes

Personally I think the tablets are amazing and are the keys to pretty much everything. Teaches you to master thy self in all levels and the knowledge you gain threw the manifestation process with the Kabbala opens the understanding of occult science to be successful with alchemy, shape shifting and perfected magic on many levels. My satisfaction from the time spent studying was reuniting with my higher selves and control of my Energy. which lead me hère. Bonding with your shadows creates a mastery on its own … I honour Thoth , to me he’s the many names many faces one entity I am legend

1 Like

Welcome @Trimac. Please take a moment to post an introduction in our NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us a bit about yourself and any magical experience you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

1 Like

I didnt realize the post I commented on is a little out dated lol I would like to share my story with the members tho, it’s been quite a ride… be nice to have some people to relate with

1 Like

I love the audio version of The Emerald Tablets, it seems like it raises my vibrations.Here is the link: A'an - The Tablets of Thoth (Psychedelic Reading) - YouTube .Let me know if it raises your vibration too!

1 Like

I read The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the first time online. Then I bought the paper copy and read it again a couple times before starting in magic. They say you have to read it at least 100 times to really get it… only 97X more to go🥸

but I recently saw a video that raises questions about the bona fides of Doreal. Doreal was a professional fiction writer. He was not a historian and never went to Egypt. So how did he get hooked up with people in the Great Pyramid? The video says the chances of Doreal getting access to tablets from the pyramid are very small. The chances of Doreal who was a successful fiction writer making a great work of science fiction is very high.

Maybe Doreal was a magician and had his own personal gnosis. Maybe its just science fiction. :face_with_monocle: The book itself provides 2 ways to verify it as being real. #1. get the sarcophagus out of the museum. Put it in the kings chamber and lay down in it with the lights off and wait for Thoth to show up #2. Dig a hole under the Sphinx. supposed to be Thoth’s spaceship buried down there so that it can save us from an ET invasion. that’s what ground-penetrating radar is for🤠

and fact or fiction getting chased across the universe by hellhounds just for trying to get outside is a cool idea