Elemental spirits evokation question

hi, i have a question related with the evocation of elementals and other faery kind entities, if i wanna evoke an elemental, if i use a evocation letter system like the evocation for succubus, how i can concrete the contact for this kind of spirits that are realted with air, earth and water (i know that firekind elementals can be contacted if i burn the letter with a natural fire).
so i wanna know how some of you have evoked some of this elementals with the letter system when there related with earth, air and water.
thanks

1 Like

Not sure what system or tradition your referencing. Most of what i have experienced with the elemental spirits is anchored around the hermetic material which begins with contacting the elemental kings to begin the interaction with those spirits.

1 Like

i saw few days ago a form of contact fire elementals by using a letter as a contract to contact an elemental with the aspects that the contactor needed something like this post, but instead of a succubus, was with a fire elemental, the letter was burned to fullfil the contact (here’s the succubus letter contact form Letter Of Intent - How To Evoke A Succubus/Incubus *update*), and i wanna know if that system is applyed with earth, water and air elementals, but how the contact can be fullfiled on this elements?

Some flush the letter since that’s by water, earth is burying it, air, technically can be burning and letting the ashes flow in the wind or shredding it and doing it.

1 Like

thanks, also in case of living near to a small wildland ,that may improve the contact with the elemental?

1 Like

If not the literal embodiment elementals then the fae ones yes.

1 Like

so if im doing a water elemental contact letter, i surmeged it into a wetland’s pond, there’s sure that i may contact a fae that may live into that wetland?

Very likely, as it’s an open invitation set for the intention of water elementals/fae.

1 Like

thanks for ur wisdom

1 Like