Elemental Dragon Rulers Pathworking ( AKA. Dragon's Flame Ritual )

Here is a pathworking I discovered a couple years ago for working with four of the nine elemental dragon rulers.

The Pathworking:

Face North

Take a few deep breaths.

Now… visualize a dragon coming up from the ground surrounded by forest right in front of you in the north while saying… Ruler of the dragons of earth I call you… Cleanse, Protect, And empower this space with your flame… Then visualize that dragon projecting a consistent flame at you from its mouth.

Now… while still facing north visualize a dragon coming down from the sky right behind you in the south while saying… Ruler of the dragons of air I call you… Cleanse, Protect, And empower this space with your flame… Then visualize that dragon projecting a consistent flame at you from its mouth. While still visualizing the ruler of the dragons of earth so that there is 2 dragon’s projecting a consistent flame at you at once.

Now… while still facing north visualize a dragon coming up from the ground surrounded by a field of fire on your right in the west while saying… Ruler of the dragons of fire I call you… Cleanse, Protect, And empower this space with your flame… Then visualize that dragon projecting a consistent flame at you from its mouth. While still visualizing the ruler of the dragons of earth and air so that there is 3 dragon’s projecting a consistent flame at you at once.

Now… while still facing north visualize a dragon coming up and out of the ocean on your left in the east while saying… Ruler of the dragons of water I call you… Cleanse, Protect, And empower this space with your flame. Then visualize that dragon projecting a consistent flame at you from its mouth. While still visualizing the ruler of the dragons of Earth, Air, And Fire so that there is 4 dragon’s projecting a consistent flame at you at once.

Now… Hold this visualization of the 4 elemental dragon’s projecting a consistent flame at you at once for 1 minute. Allowing it to Cleanse, Protect, And empower you and your ritual space you are in at the moment.

Now… continue and do any other rituals you plan on doing for the day.

Hope this helps some people and interests them.

10 Likes

can one just add the other 5 rules into it aswell?

Sorry for the extremely late response I caught covid last year and had serious lung damage and I am just starting to feel a little better so I totally missed your comment here. But anyway this pathworking is a elemental dragon specific ritual so I really haven’t tried to alter it. you can however use it to charge objects with elemental dragon power by holding the object in your hand and having the dragons focus their flame in that object.

1 Like