Egyptian deities

She is a very lovely Goddess.

1 Like

I’m Osiris or was you have called me many names over the years However Osiris is one of the first you new me as.

You need to make an introduction and also read the rules on claiming to be well known beings as in these cases actions speak louder than words and simply saying such won’t make it accepted.

I am sorry to break your rules I assumed it was ok, please let me try and answer any questions :joy:

Read the rules and make an introduction.

I do apologise for bursting in,

Ever since I was a child I could remember to have being living before one certainly memory still sticks with me to this day.

As I have grown I have rememberd that I have indeed had other pat lives and I am able to learn things much more quickly than others as it is like o have done it before once I attain a basic concepts…

Researching more into Egyptian mythology I have realised that I am much older and through readings throughout my life have learned that that my soul is very old… About 8000 roughly of earth’s years.

Hopefully stayed in the rules :slight_smile:

I mean Osiris is much older than that, but that’s nice, please go make an introduction in the proper area.

Sorry that’s when I became something else :joy:

Very complicated peeps and I ONLY just found out the tip of the iceberg lol