Effect of Initiations: Advice Needed

Hello Asenath Mason,

I must say you have been doing great work with the Draconian tradition and this got me really interesting. When I was trying to understand the left-hand path for myself I came across your books which really exposed me and made me choose to work the Draconian path.

I have read the book and did some initiations including those from the Book of Tiamat and i saw really wonderful results but lately, some symptoms have been really scaring and I need your to advice on this so I can better understand and cope.

It started on one night when I tried to use my Draconion fire to protect my apartment from an attack I was experiencing, but this time it seems to work the other way around and returned a violent response back to me that left me terrified and this till now I cannot understand it.

Since then I have been experiencing fears, anxiety and constant depression which is making me unstable for do magic or my mundane work.

The funny thing is that I lack faith in my craft and feel incapcitated. I came around a concept called the Dark Night of The Soul/spiritual transformation and I don’t know if that has anything to do with what I am currently experiencing.

Please advice. I really want to continue with your temple projects but for now i have to stop till I feel better.

Thanks in advance

2 Likes