Educational spirits

I’m going to evoke an entity for help with my university courses (now that I’m going back to college), but I need some suggestions on who to call. I need to find entities that can help me with chemistry and math also, mostly chemistry though. Last time I used an evocation I to “understand math” the spirit thought it would be a good idea to show me what my math work represented in quantum physics and how the universe was structured on such things. While this is a great concept to learn, I’m looking for something with a little less baggage so to speak. I want to pass my classes, and I want to “get” the material so to speak.

Any suggestions?

1 Like

Air/mercurial spirits are really good for that. Paralda can help. Anything about learning and retaining/gathering information can be done within the element of air.

Paralda was going to be my suggestion as well. He won’t teach you the subjects, he’ll teach you methods of improving your memory recall, retention, and speed up learning in general.

I recently did a working for a friend doing veterinary studies who was having problems retaining all the information she needed for her midterms. Getting the spirits of air on it improved everything for her drastically. She went from being completely non retentive to knowing it all inside out and backwards overnight.

What spirits would be recommended for cracking through tough competitive exams for medical post graduation?I will be giving my exams this year and need help to get past the exams to get medicine/skin as post graduate subjects,as they require a very good rank.Studyin hard so far.Any spirit suggestions for evocation would be a gr8 help!!!

Thanx

Astralreek

[quote=“astralreek, post:5, topic:865”]What spirits would be recommended for cracking through tough competitive exams for medical post graduation?I will be giving my exams this year and need help to get past the exams to get medicine/skin as post graduate subjects,as they require a very good rank.Studyin hard so far.Any spirit suggestions for evocation would be a gr8 help!!!

Thanx

Astralreek[/quote]
James has given a very informative answer here [url=http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/new-magician-help/necessities-of-a-novice-spell-caster/msg11022/#msg11022]http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/new-magician-help/necessities-of-a-novice-spell-caster/msg11022/#msg11022[/url]

The ritual I’m about to propose was the one I gave her. It worked well enough that I feel it would do anyone studying some benefit. I’m even using it now. lol

First off I’d like to say that I don’t think a full evocation would be necessary in order to get help with studying from these spirits. In some ways I think that an evocation would be rather distracting to the study process. This ritual while seemingly small produces a massive result as I’ve seen so far.

The first thing you do is clear off your study area and make sure there is nothing there that can distract you. (drinks and whatever else are fine as long as it’s something productive to you that you’ll probably wind up going and getting later) Set down your book or homework assignment in front of you on the table/work area where you can comfortably see it and put two blue candles one on either side towards the top of the work area just outside of your peripheral vision. Take the seal of the planet mercury and place it in between those two candles, light the candles and open the planetary seal in the same way you would a sigil. You’ll begin to notice a focus within the room that wasn’t there before as the spirits gather in the room making their presence known. State your intention of having them help you learn and memorize the material set before you and begin studying. When you’re finished studying you can request their aid in the classroom as well and have them follow you until you’re done taking the test if you want. After all that close the ritual as you would any other with whatever banishings or whatever as you see fit.

This isn’t the entire ritual I gave her. I left it pretty open ended because I’m sure if you’re on this forum you’ve probably got your own ways of tweaking it to your liking.

Good luck,

Kitari

1 Like

Great post, Kitari. I’ll try using this ritual for some of my own studies and creative sessions.

Much appreciated!

Morax maybe?