Easy money manifestation

please go to ± 24 minutes - you may wish to hear what he has to say :slight_smile:

I am about to try this particular method soon myself, just wanted to put it out there as it is technically also in the category of gnosis.

Peace

4 Likes

This is covered in greater detail in the mastering evocation course.

On a different note, I once heard a new age guru type…Joe vitale… Call the astral structuring of material goods while in meditation “the 4th dimension process” the language he uses is meant to specifically not scare off the sheeple by using “scary” words like summon and evocate, etc…
I didnt really have an appreciation for this idea and how it differed from simple visualization until I revisited it through the lens of mastering evocation.

EAs mastery courses are absolute gold. We are so spoiled to have master teachers willing to share this so freely. The travel and sacrifice one would have had to endure in times gone by to recieve this knowledge would have taken a lifetime for some.

4 Likes

I’ll try to evoke money. Nice idea. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cool. You can evoke an object. I’m gonna do that tonight. It’s fun. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Also, check out the free audio version of the book of Azazel on EAs YouTube channel. Chapter 9.

1 Like