EA's physical books

For a while now I’ve been looking for places that sell Eric’s books. Besides eBay (since those are going for like $600 to $1000). I don’t like ebooks and hate reading books online. I’d rather have it in my hands. I want the real ones since I love reading books when I’m relaxing and I’d love to have all his books on my bookshelf. The entire collection (excluding SATGB).

I’m willing to save up money for them on eBay but its ridiculous to pay that much money for any book. Not to mention I’d rather pay EA for it than some scalper on eBay. But I see no other way of getting his physical copies.

I also can’t find the cloth edition of AOS anywhere (I didn’t have the money at the time to buy it).

Can someone help me out or am I stuck with eBay? Also is there any specific reason why Eric doesn’t print his physical books anymore?

I know of someone trying to sell their copy of the complete works. If your interested shoot me a pm.

Thanks but I’m looking for each individual separate book. Unless that’s what you mean.

Sorry I meant EA’s big book O’ black magick.

Yeah the big one with the crooked pentagram? Not looking for that one. Thanks for the offer though.

My goal is to get all of his physical books individually. I’ve read some samples on other sites (like how they have on Amazon and such) and some reviews and people have described them as either the books that cemented themselves in the LHP and magick or it’s their bible. And that sounds perfect for me. Plus I just want those beautifully made books on my (clean and dust free) bookshelf. The covers and binding and silver foil stampings are a nice touch.

I guess I’ll have to save up and wait for decent prices on eBay since I can’t find them anywhere else. Also why doesn’t EA print more copies? Is there any particular reason? Did he take some sort of vow like with SATGB?

Those editions were published by Iaxxaar and I think EA had a falling out with them, so they can’t be reissued. EA would have to either publish them himself, like the Complete Works, or find a new publisher.

Since you mentioned the covers, I take it you are looking for the “special editions” of his books? Those were limited and thus would be expensive. The regular editions should be available for a reasonable price though.

[quote=“DarkestKnight, post:6, topic:3646”]Those editions were published by Iaxxaar and I think EA had a falling out with them, so they can’t be reissued. EA would have to either publish them himself, like the Complete Works, or find a new publisher.

Since you mentioned the covers, I take it you are looking for the “special editions” of his books? Those were limited and thus would be expensive. The regular editions should be available for a reasonable price though.[/quote]

Didn’t he say he turned down a lot of offers (and money) because he swore he was never going to publish them again? Which is a shame because I’d rather pay him for new copies of his books than some money fiend on eBay. I feel like I’m cheating EA but I can’t find any other way of getting his physical copies.

No the special editions aren’t important. The regular cloth ones are fine. I actually prefer the regular ones (like the Anthology of Sorcery and Necromatic Sorcery).

Even those are going for like $600 on eBay and Amazon. Some are even $1100. It’s ridiculous.

I sold my copies of Works of Darkness and Baneful Magick for $450 ($225 each) to a member of this forum. What price are you looking for?

A reasonable price. Wasn’t AOS $99 for the normal edition during it’s original run?

I’d be willing to pay a couple thousand if it was for all (or at least a majority) of his books. The prices on eBay just for ONE book are ridiculous. The normal edition of Kingdoms Of Flame is going for like $900.

I only have Evoking Eternity and the Book of Azazel remaining. I only sold my copies because I have the Complete Works, which has all of them in one.

Yeah I’ve seen those but I prefer the individual books. I’d like to have his whole collection on my bookshelf.

Unless EA decides to reprint them I guess my only option besides the ebooks is eBay. Which means I’m going to have to save up thousands of dollars.

I wonder why EA doesn’t want to reprint them again (besides his publisher). No doubt he’s losing out on some money. Like I said I’d rather buy his books from him and support him than scalpers on eBay.

I think EA is more interested in getting the information out, than worrying about the money. That’s why he released them all as e-books, because people were asking for them.

I may be willing to part with EE and BoA if you’re interested.

True. But he’s still running a business and making a living out of it.

I’ll PM you about EE and BoA.

Might I just add that if you put out the will to seek and find these editions, they will manifest in front of your eyes (for a bargain price), as if to say, “here I am, buy me.” I’ve had this happen with both Kingdoms of Flame and The Book of Azazel after I put forth my intention to acquire these works (I also have the Complete Works). My suggestion is to stop asking questions and put forth the will to manifest them into your life… Azazel in particular is very good at guiding you toward what you want… at least in my case.

Great point. Thanks for the advice.

I’m glad I signed up here. Great (and helpful) community.

[quote=“Demigod, post:15, topic:3646”]Great point. Thanks for the advice.

I’m glad I signed up here. Great (and helpful) community.[/quote]
You’re very welcome.

Demigod , i have “all” his books in excellent condition.
shoot me a pm and a price you can live with . I can send photos.

[quote=“palmer, post:17, topic:3646”]Demigod , i have “all” his books in excellent condition.
shoot me a pm and a price you can live with . I can send photos.[/quote]

I sent a PM. Let me know if you got it.

I agree that having a book in one’s hands is preferable to reading from a screen.

Fortunately E. A. has anticipated this.

Last evening I purchased his collection of eBooks. Unlike some authors, E.A. allows for one to print out and make hard copies of his writings for ease of studying.

Thanks for that consideration E.A. !

I’m looking to putting your knowledge / experience to work soon !

I agree that having a book in one’s hands is preferable to reading from a screen.

Fortunately E. A. has anticipated this.

Last evening I purchased his collection of eBooks. Unlike some authors, E.A. allows for one to print out and make hard copies of his writings for ease of studying.

Thanks for that consideration E.A. !

I’m looking to putting your knowledge / experience to work soon ![/quote]

Yeah but then you don’t have the great covers. Personally I like authors who take the time to put care and effort into their physical book covers.

And some might say “the actual info is more important”. True. But to me its just something I like and enjoy having.