EAs evocation course doesn't work

I understand that this is something that a lot of people do. I’m just trying to understand if this is an objective or subjective way of knowing that the spirits are communicating with you.

3 Likes

Mmm the best answer I can give is it’s probably abit of both to be honest. It’s important to keep a rational, level head but also at the same time be aware and open to messages that the spirits may be trying to send us.

3 Likes

Yes it works and its real.

You are a lot like me at first. Think of optical illusions, such as black and white freemason tiles, the black and white swirling figure, wavy lines, a dot in a bright picture etc.

Your optical nerves try to interpret what its seeing, and will try 3-4 dimensions while opening it.

Enns are easier to work with by the way.

Past that its spirit communications – which is the foirst spirit you should look for besides Martal for intiatiation.

3 Likes

Please DM me which professionals

Yes.
Case and point.
I’m busy. I work. You know exactly how many times I take to stare at license plates, and try to match it with the 72 making spirits of the goetia? Exactly zero. That sounds like unpaid labor. The cars are in the way. I’m to tired and ready to sleep to even consciously consider license plates.

I hear what you mean and said. In my experience, I have not had something like that occur. Intellectually, I think I get what you mean.

Frustration, it is still around to me. It can be helpful to think of frustration as a dear friend, rather than an enemy.

5 Likes

@infinitywars @Goetic

You’ve had a lot of good answers and suggestions from a lot of experienced practicioners here. However I’ll share a very small sliver of my own experience.

I started Evoking Goetic spirits back in 2004. I couldn’t hear or see or even feel a damn thing, except an energy spike on my body in the form of tingling. I started Evoking from a place of desperation, I needed help with something that only a powerful Spirit could do. So I called upon the appropriate spirit. I couldn’t hear, see or feel a thing. I proceeded as if he was there and listening. Asked for what I wanted, offered to do what I would in return and then ended it. I saw no signs, no dreams (or so I thought) however things started falling into place towards what I wanted. I had to still do my part in the mundane while he did his beyond. Things started lining up, the right people started popping up and when I conversed with these people, they seemed to be “mesmerized” or “bewitched” into doing things in my favour. It was a smooth flow and within a month I had what I wanted.

When it happens it feels like “it’s no big deal” or it’s just a “co-incidence” BUT if you turn around and look back, it’s clear that the impossible has happened in your favour. That is how it happens my friend. I only share this because I know it’s as real as anything around me and this does work. You need to let go and have faith and ACT your part, whole knowing they will do theirs.

I did practice for a short period after but by 2006 I got busy with life and due to other personal reasons stopped my progress with the Goetic Spirits. I did however work with Tantra and Aghora in 2013.

Fast forward to 2021 and I was again in a situation where only strong and powerful spirits could help. Even though my senses were shit when I again evoked a couple of months ago, working with 3 spirits to layer my Magick. I couldn’t hear or see shit. I kept my faith and let go (with help and inputs from several members here , while working on my Astral senses everyday. Things are already in my favour and are DONE! The spirts will let you know it’s done. Just be aware.

I have evoked The Grand Duke Dantalion a couple of times and now I can “communicate” (beginning stages) via meditation. I’ll give you an example to boost your faith. A few nights ago I asked the Duke that I needed help with reading people, understanding people and what they say when they don’t say it and what’s between the lines. I went to bed after my meditation and the first thing I see on my Suggested Spaces in Quora is:

Read the subject description. I’ve found some good resources here, in addition to this I’ve started getting random suggestions on YouTube videos for my request. I immediately took action and started working on what I was shown. I’ve noticed now that when I talk to people, I am better able to understand what’s going on. I had clear proof of this while I was speaking to my opponents Lawyer recently. So my point is. If you do your part and have faith, they will do their job.

I could go on and on about this, because there are so many more things. But you get the point. I wish you luck and hope this helps and hope your progress comes about soon.

Like all the others rightly said. I cannot stress the importance of meditation and stillness. It is paramount to your success.

No matter if you can see them or feel them. THEY ARE LISTENING.

3 Likes

@Kindraathe that was a great post. :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you. I’ve learnt a great deal from your posts and I’ve bookmarked several of them for reference. Thank you for sharing.

2 Likes

Thank you. That was great.

1 Like