Earthling Notes

Feeling ill, stomach is upset for 2 days, can’t eat but if I don’t I feel even worse. I’m picking at the food yet gaining weight or just not losing the extra pounds? I dunno, no magick today, can’t muster the energy. My allergies aren’t helping any.

Don’t want to add my laundry list of complaints here so that is enough. Time to get clean inside and out, spirit and body and house. Amen. :fire::droplet::rainbow:

1 Like

Heh, I’m training my pesty Redwing blackbirds to stay away by clapping when I see them next door squawking from the roof vent pipe top. Today I only had to clap once and he left. The squirrels are another problem, takes more than one clap but keep doing it till they leave the property. They are tearing up our oak tree!! Love making nests with the oak leaves, the little buggers! Don’t need magick so far. Animals, I feel, are capable of learning where their territory ends which is at my fence. And no squawking! I clap when they do that at me too. Lol. Worked.

Just decided to put my Merkaba on this piece of driftwood and scan it today. I realize scanning isn’t a good idea but I have no camera atm. The light with the lid open like that makes it blurry and uneven shading. Oh well. First time making my own wand. I may also paint the rest of it then spray with clear paint to seal and prevent tempura paint from running if it gets wet etc… I’m happy enough with it. It is of course for protection. :wink:

Alright I found this fun link to Norse Astrology aka Runeology. Just post here as I’m not sure any would really want to use it but, who knows.
Runic Astrology…

Wish I had an idea how to finish my merkabah wand… but the wood is too dry I’m afraid it will crack someday. Eh!!

Learning new Zentangles and putting them in my sketch book for future reference all day along, doing this… erm. I’m so done! (for now lol)

What a blah blah blaaaaah day it has been. I am just so bored or something? No, I know what the problem is but am not putting that laundry in this journal. Nope.

Communications and Feedback! I’d like some but don’t know where to post this right now.

Communications include v2k? Maybe but not sure about that. also feeling like I was being watched lately and someone wants me to join their collective or something but I need a reading or maybe I’ll do my own. I don’t know for sure what is going on, but as far as communications I’m in the dark there. I know a lot of things, but spiritual things I was never taught any in my youth too much. People tried here and there. BUT family was torn apart too much or too many times for me to have continuity in these matters. Oh well. Deep subject. I’m not stupid, just lack certain knowledge I guess. I’m a lone wolf , so to speak. (not by choice really) I’m so used to being alone I can’t go there. Don’t know how to operate in a pack situation kinda thing. I like team sports but that is a whole other category, not relevant to that I suppose, yet it is similar. I don’t dwell on it that much till today.

I don’t know what to think, no basis or frame of reference from my parents at all, they didn’t have spiritual lives and yet one survived a lot longer than the other one, the one who had no religion lived longer. Weird. I dunno. It is a black hole in my life. No religion.

C’est le vie. :roll_eyes: :spider_web::bug::fog::new_moon:

1 Like

Back to the classroom…

2 Likes

have you read this? It may help some, if you want to decide where to put love, faith, and attention:

The Kybalion PDF, archived link.

1 Like

Thank you! I’ll check that out asap. I’m in middle of cooking dinner atm. :smiley:

1 Like

Listening to this on loop right now… I’m all about unity and love these days, or rather always have been but moreso now.

Growing these in my yard, hopefully to aid all areas of my life and non mundane workings as well.

Was reading someone else’s request for healing and it struck me that I could end up with that same illness. Don’t want that so am posting a link to a good site for PREVENTIVE measures for same disease process etc…
https://www.gutsense.org/gutsense/diverticular.html

diverticulosis is what you have before you have the worse condition of diverticulitis… I know it’s is a difference of a few letters in spelling but it not the same. preventing “diverticula” from forming is how to proceed with diet. after you get them it is too late!

Some tips:

High in Fiber: Provides 5 grams or more per serving
No Nuts
No Seeds 

Along with enjoying a diverticultis preventive diet, it’s also important that you take the right steps to rest and heal your digestive system after an attack has occurred. This means eating easily digestible foods and soothing clear liquids.

1 Like

More on the Diverticulosis/litis remedies.

natural remedies

Yep, woke up feeling like it is just another day, didn’t think about Solstice or that it was Thorsday or anything special. Then just before I thought about that I thought about my dual nature. Yep, I do love wearing those masks! :clown_face::smiling_imp::alien::smirk_cat: Even though I just watched this > (and had a great laugh at myself too because I do understand what I’m about)

1 Like

Now some people may get the wrong idea from my last post. I feel it in the air, so to speak. Life really is dual or at least we are taught to be this way from birth, pretty much all people, though I’m quite sure there are some that are not. If you think my liking many hats has anything to do with my personal asides, ahem, then get a life and stop reading my posts!! Seriously, I am studying the Norse pantheon, mythology, history and culture. It is a slow process as I don’t spend as much time reading as I’d like. There are occasional forays into other realms, if you will, but this is merely curiosity and trying any way I can to solve problems and stay healthy! I don’t have an romantic life anymore so that isn’t even on my mind most days. (what a life I lead) So there you have it from the horses mouth. Take it with some salt n potatoes k??! But take it as real, because I’m being as honest as possible without hanging out the laundry in a public forum. No need for that.
Next thing on my spiritual agenda is meditating daily, as I’ve become too lax about it and want to renew some things on my mind and in real life. It is the best tool I feel I have. Always good to think before you do something or find new understanding of any sort. Good way to clear my chakras, mental clutter etc… too.

After meditating watching an ascension video, I feel like I’m back. I mean I woke up on the surly side of the bed or something like that. I wasn’t feeling my heart, so now I’m back inside that and feeling better after a good couple cuppa joe’s. :coffee::coffee::coffee:
Going to meditate a lot more today. That and job hunting online, hopefully also include some drawing and other pleasanter things too. :woman_mage::rainbow::fire::honeybee:

Note: I temporarily made this a private message, making it public again at OP’s request but at the moment that automatically places the topic in Official Announcements which some of you may have set to notify when a new post appears, and not its original Category, so if you received notification from this, that will be the reason.

1 Like

Thank you, sorry again for being a bother with the posts etc… :blush::woman_shrugging:

1 Like