E.A's Books

What are your guys’ views on EA’s books? I have been digging it to be honest but I don’t know whether I can trust him. His annoying marketing tactics makes it seem like it’s all bullshit.

1 Like

The marketing strategy is newer than most of his books. The marketing does seem a bit tacky to me, although I’ve gotten used to it I guess. The books I’ve found to be pretty good. Not my all time favorites but each one I’ve read easily reaches top 25, some reach top 10.

2 Likes

Oh alright. Then I shall read them lol. btw what are your top favorite magickal book? Since I am a beginner I am struggling to find some good ones. Thanks

1 Like

1.Uthark by Thomas Karlsson
2.Queen Of Hell by Mark Alan Smith
3.Nei gong by Jerry Alan Johnsson
4: Works of Darkness by E.A Koetting
5. Futhark by Edred Thorsson
Though there are multiple topics listing people’s favorite books.

4 Likes

Ah thanks a bunch

2 Likes

The original edition of Works of Darkness (before BALG existed so no over the top marketing) changed my life. 'Nuff said.

Evoking Eternity catapulted my evocations, and the pathwrokings in it are second to none, in my opinion.

My personal favourite is the OAA Discourses though. The exercises in it are very thorough.

6 Likes

Honestly I have always looked at Uthark like a rip off of Thorsson’s work but with a Goth cover.

2 Likes

Weird considering the two books seem very different to me. Uthark theory predates both authors and I don’t remember Thorsson mentioning it in his books.

2 Likes

I think his marketing is quite good, It definitely captures your attention and adds fuel to your desires. He’s definitely appealing to a younger demographic.

That aside though, he is a guy who’s damed if he does or damned if he doesn’t, so I don’t think he gives one either LOL

His content I have found informative and educational and it has opened my eyes to a lot of things I would otherwise been blinded to.

Beside’s Cheese is good on everything LOL

2 Likes

Karlssons book came out in 2002 and Thorsson had been discussing it since the 70s. This is just my opinion, but everything I found In Uthark has already been covered extensively by Thorsson.

But to keep on topic, yes Koettings books are amazing, especially now that they are more affordable. I would also recommend Michael W Fords work.

2 Likes

Annoying? Sure. But you’ve gotta give it credit…it worked on you

4 Likes

Lol I must say, he got me

2 Likes

E.A dosent really care if someone dosent buy his books. Hes a high level magician. If he wants to manifest money he does it instantly hes refering to them so people study and understand them becoming better magicians and i can say there really good.

1 Like