E.A.'s New Series "PROPHECY" On Evocation

Is the video on the first post? Cant see it for some reason. But Astaroth I want to know if the so called fall is bullshit and I hear he speaks of it.

Lucifer.

What Happened to this? Are there going to be any new videos for this series?

That’s great news Nate!
Thanks for all you do in this movement!
Definantly looking forward to the next podcast!

Yes, this series is still going forward. Keep in mind, though, that not only am I doing physical work in setup, filming, and editing the footage, but even more intense is the personal transfiguration that takes place, especially in the ritual that you’ll be witnessing in the next few days, in which I basically got molly-whopped by the ancient Persian Lord of Darkness. I really should have spent at least a year in preparatory immersion before performing this ritual, rather than a month. Nevertheless, the ritual was amazing, although traumatic, and the growth I’m experiencing in the aftershock of it is irreplaceable!

It’s funny, the request for these incantations, as up to this point I’ve only shared most of these incantations with my closest co-workers. The funny thing about it is that the line between my personal, intimate practice, and my revealed rituals is fading fast.

The only thing I can compare it to is if my girlfriend happened to appear in one of my videos (which I can tell you will not happen), and y’all said, “Hey, E.A., you’ve got a pretty good looking chick there. Can you have her take her top off real quick?” Hahaha… it’s really a nutty thing to take what is so intimate for me and share it with the world.

That being said, I can definitely share some of these incantations. That could be a good newsletter… give a few of these, and give some background info about them.

Looking forward to the newsletter EA!
And maybe a few topless hotties in the circle with you wouldn’t hurt for the next video.
Might be a little distracting but that’s what the replay button is for.lol