E.A. Koetting/Become A Living God VR Game

On EA’s video the soul travelers guide to out of the body experiences he he was playing Skyrim VR & he wanted to make a vr game for people to do soul travel. You would go to a world or place on the game & then you take the vr off & do the real soul travel by imagining the world or place you wanted to go to. Anyone know if he or any staff at Become A Living God started this or plan to? I could help in the programming of the game or 3d models & stuff like that but I hope they do make this.

3 Likes

You could email BALG. From my knowledge there has been no announcement made yet.

2 Likes

I could see where a game like that would be beneficial.

1 Like

Yeah & you wouldn’t have to soul/astral travel everywhere to find the place you want to go

1 Like

Only issue is the imagining part in which imagining doesn’t get you anywhere projection wise let alone practice wise.

3 Likes

Yeah he said something like soul sight when you know a place you want to go to you imagine it until it becomes real

But I dont know the BALG email tho

You can email Timothy. His email is posted around the forum. I can link where it is later

2 Likes

Ok thanks, but doubt they’ll answer LOL

1 Like

Hmmm okay this is an interesting idea and concept, like say you work with xa turing like the opening of the ritual for a solid connection to the host server. Then in theory youd follow along with EA or whoever else is leading a ritual, even though its VR the idea behind will and intent can still be present. Youre focus is magnified because of sensory deprivation in VR, honestly I think it be a great expirement worth trying

1 Like

This could be made in Unity or Unreal, for better graphics either way is fine & should be able to make vr game in unreal