Dumah, the Lord of Silence

Hi there guys, anyone here working with the Lord of Silence, Dumah? It seems he is an infernal power, Bringer of Death and Destruction :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Anyways, do you guys have his sigil, enn or glyph? What does he like as offerings?

:snake:

4 Likes

I tried the search bar to help out but it was almost a dead end I found sonthing that might be his sigil they posted it like it would be but it seems so simple like it would be chaos sigil instead

2 Likes

Dumah isnā€™t an infernal anything, itā€™s an angel of silence, death, and authority over the wicked dead lol.

6 Likes

Somehow Dumah is not very oft to be found in grimoires :confused: but yes itā€™s an interesting sigil

2 Likes

Dumah is the Lord of Silence and chief of demons in Hell.

1 Like

Thatā€™s the thing heā€™s not, he is considered an angel of silence not a demon. He is also said to have legions of angels with him. Heā€™s considered an angel who resides in the underworld. In Babylonian legends he is the angel of the 14 gateways. He is said to also torment sinners in hell as an angel of vindication, a prince of hell but not a demon and a tutelary angel of egypt.

5 Likes

I Google searches angel or demon and the only time they referred to him as a demon was fandom.

1 Like

I also just spent a nice little bit of time trying to find his sigil but found another super small lined one but did have an enn

MARANA THA DUMAH, MARAN ATAH DUMAH

2 Likes

There is a Dumah in the ā€œSoul Reaverā€ videogames, as characters of that game had angel names, such as the main character, Raziel. In the case of that game, they were vampires

2 Likes

Btw just drawing the sigil and writting the Enn out calling his name I was able to reach him I know because I felt his displeasure when I asked if he be in my army but when I explained I just ment as when I finally do my mass curse I request his help it I stantly went away so I believe thatā€™s a yes.

1 Like

What if youā€™re both saying the same thing but the way the information was delivered to both of you was differently therefore you both understood it but in a different manner. The chaos of information is one and the same;0 point is itā€™s one perspective off 1ne body of knowledge, chances are Iā€™m wrong however what you both describe sounds to serve the same purpose.

2 Likes

Correct

1 Like

In my language Dumah means word. I know it has nothing to do with the topic but I though it was interesting how he is angel of silence

1 Like

Which one is that?

2 Likes

Sorry? What?

1 Like

I think he means what language, but not sure.

2 Likes

Oh I get it now. Bulgarian language

2 Likes

Thanks

2 Likes