Duke sallos, orgasm

Well, i have done my petition and the Time that I have say have past (2 week) maybe he need more time, because nothing happenned .-.
After have past by someone to ask him what he would want for what I want, I have write that I will offer him rhum and the energy of the orgasm. I didn’t really think about it after, not much than usual. I think that I have feel a presence after have finishing my petition but it’s all ._.
And my tarot deck don’t really answer me when I ask about why the petition did not happen or if it have happen…

@Selkie

How are the oral skills of your boyfriend? That’s also very important.

Ahah they are good :slight_smile: I’m his first women, but for an ex-virgin he have good skills xD
He is also the first men who gave me pleasure, before that I was sure that I could never feel sex pleasure with someone x)

In the past me and my gf had a similar problem and it was due to lack of experience, we were not spending enough time on foreplay, my bad indeed. Once I begin to pay more attention for taking the time to let things heat up, everything became better.

The foreplay time is very important and try to spend more time before getting into action. Also try on G spot too. You may find the following article helpful.

I have added here below a picture where you may find different sprits that may help with lust and sexual matters.

Also spend some time on learning Tantra. Tantric sex may be very useful, even you do not practice it fully; still you may find helpful hints and deities that help to understand your bodies and the deep beauty of intercourse.

if nothing helps - but you should give time to your body by the way- you may need to see a psychoanalyst. Not every woman may have vaginal orgasm (%10-20 never had one) or at least frequently as they may expect. So even there is no any problem on sight still something may lie beneath. But give yourself, your partner and sprits some time to change, adapt and help.

I believe everything will be fine and practice will make things perfect.

Good luck, and please hail Duke Sallos once again when things will be fine.

1 Like

I’m reviving this thread as it’s of personal interest to me and I’d like to know if the OP achieved “success” following any of the advice given.
Also, I believe that commenting about ‘oral skills’ etc is entirely missing the point here. DarkestKnight’s account of his former lover is most inspiring.

Mh well, Sallos never answered me…
And I don’t work with chakra or Tantra… It’s just not for me :confused:
After doing the pétition for Duke Sallos I stopped thinking about orgasm too. I still didnt achieve one ^^" I will have to re work on that.
But I’ve personnal problem on the way that stop me to properly work or meditate. It’s derealization and dépersonnalisation. :l so for now I’m trying to repear that :l

Well, I’m sorry to hear that. I was hoping for a happy ending for you!
Hmm, that’s interesting because I’ve struggled with those issues myself - when I was in the depths of an alcohol addiction. I’ve been sober close to three years now and that resolved those issues for me. Is there any cause behind the derealization/depersonalisation, that you know of? I’m just wondering if those issues are somehow related to the inability to reach orgasm.

I haven’t worked with chakra either but I’m going to begin working on my root chakra. I may also try Duke Sallos. If I find something that works, I’ll let you know.