Duke Bune, King Paimon, Bael

Im using this post as a journal and general appreciation for Duke Bune, King Paimon and Bael.

I recieved an email for a job i do not remember applying for, i basically got cold called but emailed instead, I spoke to the recruiter and she let me know that i qualify for the position and it comes with a substantial pay rise. I had a contract with Bune which came to an end recently and i called on Duke Bune again a week or so ago to make a new longer pact and stated one of the terms being for me to get a good paying position.

Now, I am writing this exactly 24 hours before my interview. After going through the forum and doing some reading on other peoples work I concluded on two entities, King Paimon and Belith aka Bael.

I petitioned King Paimon to alter the mind of my interviewer so he sees me as the best individual for the position and as a offering i wrote a poem which i read out 3 time aloud and burned with my petition.

I then petitioned Bael, to hide my flaws during my interview so that my interviewer sees only the best in me.

I fired of these two petitions using 72 Dom book and did these with sandalwood incense burning throughout the workings.

Look forward to securing the position.

Happy to say first stage is complete and second meet up is booked in the calender, i meditated on all three sigils before my meeting and left them open throughout. I also used the Seal of the Antiverse to attune me with the energies of each seal. I did this one at a time, meditating on each momentarily.

I also called on Pent’osh this morning, i was reading on the forum he has the abillity to derail negative situations and have a positive ripple effect on ur life. I called on Pentosh specifically to ensure i secure the position which would have a good ripple effect on my life.

Hail Duke Bune
Hail King Paimon
Hail Bael
Hail Pent’osh

Looking forward to the second meet up.
More petitions on the way.

1 Like