Duke and lord Marriquz - King's Paimon dukes

In the fifth day of the pact king paimon wanted me to evoke his demonic legions.the house called “altarax” i need a pen and a notepad to write all the information that is gonna flow to me i choose a place far from my house,and had bought charcoal and frankincense resin that place is abandoned house just a few streets away from mine,i did many rituals in that house before most of these rituals had the use of big sigils and flames some stuff that i cant do at my temple,i would love to have the freedom to do so in mine.

I had written all the info and invocations that i needed on the notepad and drew a big sigil of the demonic house,as I walked closer and closer into that house I had felt worries of some sorts i admit that i was scared to do the ritual cause of might get caught by I conquered that fear and did it anyway,like a madman.

I placed a piece of charcoal in the bottom sat on a lotus position and put four pieces of frankincense on the top of it.and I chanted what I written on my notepad to evoke king paimon’s presence

“Linan tasa jedan paimon
Rise as the flames rises,ignite me
Enter me,enter my whole being
Enter my bones,enter my very soul”
Once i felt his presence i looked into the sigil of the demonic house and chanted"

“Altarax aken ramaxa”

Which is a chant to evoke the legions of the demonic house,after a few repetitions i saw the first four spirits in front of me sitting on the astral quarters i remember very clearly seeing a heavy armored warrior with golden armor and with a big golden helmet so much so that his face can’t be seen

I said what was written on the notepad.

“ Altarax aken ramaxa
Demon kingdoms of the south
Rise to my calling,as i call you now as Takkalos
And your King,Paimon."

The energy was empowered once more and the presence of more spirits came I started gazed to the sigil of the demonic house,on the ground ground i saw the sigil of the first demonic spirit of king paimon,marriquz

Duke Marriquz

Duke and lord Mariqquz or marriqus is the demon of the unfilled desires,a thing that is interesting about him is that he is the only one who governs and rules over 28 demonic dukes,Heriqquz rules over the darkest desires of man those that had been rejected or did have been consciously accepted also known as he calls them “shadow desires” another thing that he rules over is that he can show you the true nature of others and their true desires and intentions.
sigil

expirience :

i had evokened him by simply gazing at his sigil with the intetion to know the true motivation behind some people he came very quickly then other spirits,i had evokened him without nothing too but a semen or blood offering is a thing that he will surely like,and i had gotten each information accuratly the information flows to you instantenously. after a long exhausted day he was able to lift me up,he is a defenetly a good and friendly demon to work with and these are my first expiriences with this spirit.very useful.

6 Likes

Thanks for sharing! King Paimon’s legions are amazing and some of these spirits can teach you things that a human can’t even imagine.

4 Likes

Defenetly agreed with you man! One of my deepest questions is that how are they able to do it and we don’t? I mean yeah we are living gods with a little understanding of our power.

I am getting the sense that those spirits that can control realities and extreme stuff are either created to do, or they made themselves to understand them before control there’s understanding. Reminds sort of a thing that ant’harratu said to me.

4 Likes

Of course they can. You can control time and space as easily as thinking at the dimensions above.

3 Likes