Duchess Gremory

I saw on the video that Duchess Gremory is one of the goetia demon that doesn’t like humans. Why is that so?

It’s false. She’s just the type that has behavioral demands. She likes when tended to as an important figure. You probably heard that from SpektorBaal, right?

Dont listen to left hand path people. Their judgment is too often clouded by a worshipful attitude (while denying it, calling it ‘mutual respect’ instead), or they have specific viewpoints they’re trying to push. The more I’ve personally dealt with spirits over years, the more I began possessing a distaste for the general Left Hand Path environment.

Just approach the spirits as their own personality like you would a person.

6 Likes

Yes! You’re reight. I heard it from him… But I only saw the statement from him and no one says that Gremory doesn’t like humans, only him. So I was confused

Lol I’ve been around witchcraft social media long enough to generally know where people are getting stuff from. (Maybe a sign I need a break :sweat_smile:)

She’s actually sweet if you approach her with a loving nature. I can also give some pointers about contacting her if you’d like.

2 Likes

I’d love to know more about her!

1 Like

Me too, I would like to know more, I tried invoking and petitioning her but nothing so far!!

1 Like

When did you try invoking Her?

1 Like

It’s been a month or so.