Drugs that work for magick

Alcohol is trance inducing

yup. they hurt when you put it on a wound. =o) trance inducing for a short time. haha.

:thinking: try casting for something you already have or already happened then cast for something you don’t really care about but cool if it happens!
Sometimes the mind needs help to understand what you are telling it! Its like a reboot and should help the manifestation process.

I’d say cannabis and caffeine, cannabis and alcohol, or all three ingested together seem to help open the door to deeper trance very notably in my experience. But acquiring an amount of familiarity with each is arguably needed to avoid yielding to otherwise disorienting and distracting effects.

Moreover, for something riskier and more rarely used, all opiates turn to morphine in the brain, and that word comes from Morpheus. And it as a substance can certainly help to produce a relaxed, potentially unattached state conducive to visions. It also would go well with cannabis. And I think Crowley mused about these two being in the alchemical green tincture of visions.