Drugs that work for magick

Lots of stuff.

demons of magick

pathworking books

sigil gazing

so much shit

Have you tried working with any pantheon leaders ?

Acid, speed (hyper focus state goes nuts), Shrooms, DMT, anything organic with a reputation for getting you high, MDMA, Ketamine (transcendental state is thin), Mescaline, Peyote, Weed.

1 Like

Acid is fun if your in the right mindset. Just sayn lol also always weed. I wanna try dmt and shrooms soon.

Clean Water works for me. =o)

2 Likes

you don’t need drugs. You need self cultivation practices that gets you in touch with your own true self. Do activities that explore your mind/body/spirit. Meditation/ martial arts like aikido , tai chi. yoga. Couple’s Dance style. drawing/painting. You need creative juice. I think you are doing magick with too much heady thinking.Analytical style instead of being in the now. I could be wrong in thinking this. YOu need train your right side of brain that is visual, intuitive, emotional, all over the place creative unorganized thinking process of limitless.

Magick is mainly charge with emotions so i guess learning how to manage emotions and getting in touch with them helps too.

I find people who don’t get results after trying for longest time. It’s usually their heady thoughts.

4 Likes

Start with something small.Ask for a nickle. :smiley:

Energy work is important, listen to pup on this one.

1 Like

@anon84423462 can i have a dime? nickles are below me. =o) they are thick and fat. i prefer pretty, thin and light weight. haha. that extra weight on nickles are heavy.

And have you noticed that dimes are more shinier? that means they attract wealth better.
You can get a box of chinese i ching coins and put it under your bed. That’s an old chinese recipe for wealth attraction.

2 Likes

Greed kills magick champ :running_man:‍♂ :no_good_man:

1 Like

Here’s some info on trancework: Tutorial: Trancework

And yes, psilocybin mushrooms. I had used only 0.50g, which produced almost no effect at all. I was able to tell the difference from the feeling from the drug, to the magickal working/energy of the spirit. Definitely was not an illusion, or any part of the trip. Trust me dude, try it. Gaze at a sigil, chant the spirits Enn, and BOOM! You will certainly come in contact with a spirit. There is plenty of info here on the forum of other users doing such as well.

1 Like

I will never doubt the experiences of people who have used entheogens in practice however I have not used them myself for magick. Of course this is because I used to abuse hard drugs and would like to not ingest these. Yet I absolutely believe in entheogens as amazing tools for magick.

However I would be one to caution against initially. Primarily since you’ve said that you haven’t had anything that’s worked yet, this could be a dangerous path. And that’s because you might become reliant on the drugs to need to perform magick. Of course I don’t mean addicted to drugs but you don’t want the situation where you can only do magick while trippin fucking balls. Like I said, I haven’t used drugs for ritual purpose but most of my friends that have usually warn about this.

If I were you I’d try to really take some time to understand why your magick might not be working and try to identify what points that might need altering. Put pen to paper and see with your own eyes what could be worked on. For me, to finally start seeing tangible results I had to understand that magick was going to become the most encompassing thing in my life. This means that I had to devote much time to both study and more importantly, practice. And I had to learn how to practice the right way for me.

That being said, if try hallucinogens or other drugs I hope that it does work well for you and you can get a kickstart on your path. But I’d really suggest putting pen to paper first, even if you try entheogens, and identify the points you truly need to work on.

Just my 2 cents. Good luck brother!

2 Likes

you think xanax would work?

what does pantheon leader mean?

Like Yahweh in Christianity , Odin in the Norse Pantheon , Zeus in the Greek pantheon

I used Xanax during rituals it worked at one point but it is not my go to. Benzos do not provide euphoria.

They simply disinhibit you and disable all of the feelings that are annoying at the time — aka anxiety and restlessness. It can help you get to a trance-like state better but it’s nothing special — Benzos cut off a lot of signals because it’s designed that way.

1 Like

Ambien surely helps me;))

1 Like

Alcohol is trance inducing

yup. they hurt when you put it on a wound. =o) trance inducing for a short time. haha.

:thinking: try casting for something you already have or already happened then cast for something you don’t really care about but cool if it happens!
Sometimes the mind needs help to understand what you are telling it! Its like a reboot and should help the manifestation process.

I’d say cannabis and caffeine, cannabis and alcohol, or all three ingested together seem to help open the door to deeper trance very notably in my experience. But acquiring an amount of familiarity with each is arguably needed to avoid yielding to otherwise disorienting and distracting effects.

Moreover, for something riskier and more rarely used, all opiates turn to morphine in the brain, and that word comes from Morpheus. And it as a substance can certainly help to produce a relaxed, potentially unattached state conducive to visions. It also would go well with cannabis. And I think Crowley mused about these two being in the alchemical green tincture of visions.