Dreams of a serpent woman

I had passionate all over the house sex with a serpent woman in my dream, at times she would slither across the floor which was black and white tile and I rode her and others, she would walk as a human. She had two faces, one was reptilian and as a snake, the other was a beautiful woman’s face with serpentine yellow eyes. She bit me on my arm and left 3 marks upon the right side. She bit me many times, but i didn’t notice them as prominently as the marks. I distictly remember being told to let these things happen as such is the nature of pain and passion and nothing can truly harm my dream form. I believe it was Lilith who visited, or perhaps the more totemic aspect of Astaroth being that I asked if she was a queen cobra and she replied “there is no such thing, only a king, as you are.” I don’t remember much beyond these words, but what a thrilling experience nonetheless.

1 Like

Wow, was it chequered? I realise that may seem a weird comment but I refer to this:

8. Astral Decor

When travelling in non-physical realms, spirits often appear in environments that have chequered floors (not necessarily black and white) and columns, like a classical Greek temple look, regardless of the cultural associations of that spirit, and often very large doors, which appear (if they were in a physical location) maybe 30 or 40 feet tall;

Detail from “Harmonia” by Virginia Frances Sterrett

From this topic: Common Experiences Among Magicians

I’m getting a STRONG Astaroth vibe from this fwiw but I do not work closely with either Lady so don’t let that carry too much weight.

It certainly seems like she was into you! :+1:

3 Likes

For some reason, Kebechet came to mind. She’s the serpent-headed daughter of Anubis and the goddess of purification and freshness. She often assists her father with mummification alongside the four sons of Horus and is associated with embalming liquid.

2 Likes

it was checkered and reminded me of an Egyptian/baroque throne room.

2 Likes

Hmm I’ll research kebechet. I want to attempt drawing this. As a sort of honor to the memory.

2 Likes