Dreaming about azazel

I’m guessing spirits find dream communication with me to be easy

This is my second or 3rd dream about azazel
But each time he’s with me he’s more like a companion than anything els it’s feels super calming not like a super demonic being is with me more like a friend I knew a long time

He’s just in the dream but I can’t see him one time he was a floating gold tarot card , he was playful in this dream he flew in my eye and I had to shew him out

And the other time I just knew he was there because I was thinking about what I was gonna tell him about

Also now I’ve typed this out I think that’s the message he’s trying to send me lol

Still any opinions or advance is greatly appreciated

2 Likes

How do u know it was Azazel?

I was attracted to Azazel awhile ago but never got around to contacting him, but he kept popping up in my mind.
Finally, I was in the psyche ward and at an all time low, when I had a very intense dream about wolves (one of my spirit animals/guides) and in the dream I found a rock with Azazel’s sigil carved in it.

I made a note of it in my journal and decided to call Azazel after I got out.

I performed the evocation, not expecting much. But the experience was extremely deep and way more than I expected. He showed me multiple timelines, my life, how space time worked, and the importance of magick in my life. To this date that’s one of my most supernatural experiences.

That experience showed me both magick and Azazel were very real.

2 Likes

When I dream I have like Parallel universe type dreams so I’m usually just living life but in an alternate reality

Anyway I can’t honestly know if it’s azazel

But In the dream with the tarot card it had azazel name on it and like I said it was floating around me almost pet like if I dare to say
And when he flew into my eye Ik that’s sounds weird
My exact words where “ your like thousands of years old to be so childish” in a joking way

That’s amazing

Ye I never wanted to go to azazel originally because he was such a popular demon I didn’t wanna seem like I was just following the crowd

But than I dream having dreams about him and I was oh…

1 Like

When you say timelines, did u and azazel have past history just wondering?

1 Like

Yeah so I was with him as my oversoul (the self) in a pocket dimension that was before I was born but after death, it seemed like this is where I came to set up my life and where I return to after its over.

I knew who it was immediately. He made a joke “good thing you went to church huh?”
As he said that he showed me the timelines and probability of each choice I had made since before my birth that lead of to this moment. I saw how my families Christian background tied into me discovering magick and the role angels and demons play in my life.

So yes we have quite the history together, I do not do work with azazel frequently but this experience showed me how much he cares about me and is watching out for me.

1 Like

For me I classify Azazel as a fallen angel, he has mixed qualities of both an angel and the demonic variety.

1 Like