Dream Symbolism

So I’ve had this dream twice where there is a spider and I accidentally break off half of it’s legs. I feel like it means something, but I’m not too sure as to what. I started having these dreams after Invoking King Paimon. Anyone have any clues?

1 Like

Only you can know what it means, you just need to figure out the metaphora (it’s tricky most of the time, I know).

To me for example spiders have represented web of small events that are forming into something bigger. For many spiders also represent connections in life. My first idea (probably wrong) was that perhaps you are overlooking some new potential connections/relationships that could really help you, or you are restricting yourself from building something good.

1 Like

Gotcha. I mainly associate spiders with fate/time and the soul, so I kind of have an idea already. Just curious what someone else might think. Is it not realistic to expect someone else to be able to interpret your dreams?

1 Like

I’d say no because no one knows your personal life where the dreams are referring to.

I’d also pay attention to your feelings in the dream when interpreting. Fear/neutral/positive feelings all have their own meanings in spesific setting

1 Like