Dream Spells

I apologize a head of time if someone has already ask about this. Does any one know of any dream spells that would allow you to bring a tangible object from a dream and pull it into this physical plane of reality?

1 Like

Nope , anything of the sort would likely take years of practice

2 Likes

@NailOH I dont mind taking the time to practice. However the reason I asked is because I had a dream /astral projection where I was given some information and the information given did happen.

Information is a lot different than a physical object.

1 Like

midnight gospel much?
Would be cool…
If anyone figure that out let me know… I was throwing Kamehamehas in my dreams a while back…

@DarkestKnight I understand that but why limit the possibility of being able to bring a tangible object back from a dream? Are we not magicians? Is there not a way to materialize an object from thought ? Unless Dion Fortune is wrong in the "Mystical Qabalah " should we not be able to bring things from Yesod or even Kether to here / Malkuth ? Also in the book "Miracle Mastery " there a chapter on materialization where you use your mind o focus on an object to bring it here. I’m not trying to dispute what you guys are saying. I am just asking if anyone has had any experience in basically materialization.

1 Like

@SeekerOfTheTruth that’s actually chi also known as electrickinesis we are made 6 protons 6 neutrons 6 electrons the carbon in our skin is a conductor of electricity. The water you drink has electric properties and well as the air we breathe. Your brain fires off electrical signals to your muscles for them to move. It is very possible to be able to do that.

2 Likes

To quote Morpheus. “You think that’s air you’re breathing?” Lol Honestly though you’re right. I forget the term for it, but there is a branch of yoga based on breathing alone which can help a person achieve great feats with all kinds of energy.

2 Likes

alright.

Yes, there is. However, unlike bringing back information, it is not instantaneous, nor is it easy. On the physical plane, we have the buffer of time, and the manifestation has to follow the rules of this plane.

EA Koetting has a ritual he calls the Devil’s Stone for creating something from thought that might be worth checking out.

3 Likes

@DarkestKnight is the ritual here on the forum ?

No, there are threads discussing people’s experiences with it, but the actual ritual has not been posted to the forum. It is in the Mastering Evocation course though.

1 Like

@DarkestKnight thanks for the info !

1 Like

Wim hoff that shit

2 Likes