Dream of tree people and an investigator of african tribal folk

Other people can’t exhaust their selves doing the work for you
The occult is sink or swim, keep researching and googling until you find answers. Go to many reputable mediums, readers and spiritualists.
Figure out how to communicate with spirits and garner their attention, information and favor. Do the work

1 Like

Shit. You’re right.

Hoodoo and voodoo same sides of the coin my friend…I wouldn’t worry about that yet…just be privileged that you got to see the tree!:joy:

Hoodoo and voodoo aren’t the same thing.

One is akin to folk magick while the other is a religion.

2 Likes

They are the same thing! X why do you always want to label things? This is that! Etc…xxx

Lets normalize you not speaking on things you have no knowledge of, do your research before you comment. All you spew is incorrect information. Why are do you always comment when you know nothing of what you’re talking about.

2 Likes

Hello everyone.

Well, since reading further into conjure, Quimbanda and Voudon, I definitely somehow have attracted either Kalfou or Legba. There are many similarities between traditional witchcraft and these entities and the traditions from Africa.

Even initiatory dreams I have been having are related to what looked like a Voudon priest in my dream last night and another without a doubt pointing to ideas related to voodoo ceremony.

I have no idea how any of this information has been implanted into my mind, but I am beginning to get even more curious about this as it continues to happen.