Dream of 618 number so clear

NO doubt it’s a message from them angels. There’s only positivity with this numver 618, Had dream that that number show up clear as I see in my view in real life. Literally that number large and clear in my dream’s eyes. No way to not remember it. It was a clear message. Just don’t know what message and what area in my life. lol

Angel Number 618 indicates that your positive affirmations and prayers have been heard, and your optimistic attitude noted by the angels. … Angel Number 618 tells of self-management, good judgement and achieving success and abundance due to your personal efforts, intentions and actions.

Maybe a sign that my efforts in magick are progressing well. All i know is that it’s some kind of message. haha. It’s also a good luck number too. 6 is heaven support. 1 is future wealth. 8 is abundance current wealth. according to feng shui.

Or maybe a sign that the corona virus situation is going to get better so that things will get better. who knows… :man_shrugging: So many different ways to interpret.

All in all, it’s some kind of positive messsage. search through different interpretation online about it’s 618 meaning. Seems all positive.

ANGEL NUMBERS - Joanne Sacred Scribes: ANGEL NUMBER 618. heres’ one interpretation

From “Sepher Sephiroth”, 618 =ריבות =Contentiones = contentiones - Wiktionary

Also, by a fellow Thelemite: HEBREW GEMATRIA: Values from 610 - 619

the link don’t say much. maybe it’s not the right page?

In the wiktionary, you can go to the original word (contentio), as the one in the book was a form of that word.
The second link is a gematria dictionary, below the number there are the words which letters add up 618, the 618 entry also has a link to a word that adds up to 618 when it uses a final letter, and it is also noted that what adds up to 618 in the entry of the number does because the final letter isn’t used, so with the final letter it would add up to 1268.