Dream messages

Every now and then I’ll have a dream where I hear or see a phrase or word that stays with me after I wake up. Last night it was a dream in which I was in the upstairs of an old house. It was just one large room and the walls and ceiling were wood that was painted white. I saw wires running to speakers that were playing music. Eventually the music faded away and I just heard the vocals. The voice sung the phrase “the fantasy is real”.

A few months before that I had a dream where I saw a sign that was blue with white letters. All ot said was NAVO. I have no idea what either of these mean. Anyone else ever have this happen to them. Messages in dreams that have no context?

3 Likes

yes it happens with me too and some times and i can see future also and it happens with me so many times many dreams and many meaning

2 Likes

I suspect it happens to many people.

Yup, it happens to me occasionally. Usually just one or two words (THAUMIEL was one that stood out as a dark graffiti on a wall surrounded by hundreds of orbiting scribbled obscenities) but I have gotten strangely haunting phrases of poetry before.

2 Likes

Another one I heard was “send the fire to the sky”. Some kind of context would be helpful but that doesn’t seem to be the case unless there are things I don’t remember. That could be quite possible.