Dream meaning

I had today strange dream. I don’t understand, what could it means for me. Because mostly I am working with demons.

I had a lot of rings on my hands. Some of them were mine, some of them I just got. I was looking at them… then I switched my attention to something else and a guy says to me in my dream, “did you see what kind of ring I gave you? It’s not simple.” I said: No, I didn’t. He took my hand and showed it to me. It said, “Allahu Akbar.” And then he added, “Allahu Akbar” from the Sahara to Berlin.

Why from Sahara to Berlin I also don’t understand. And I am also not muslim.

Do you have some opinions about it?

It could be anything, dreams mix up many sources of info and most of it is not informational. From bleedthrough from other people’s dreams, something you watched, to your subconscious saying “this energy is LIKE this” because it doesn’t have another way to explain things to you.

Here’s some ideas for working with dreams

What I usually do is take author Robert Moss’ advice and in trance, go back into the dream and ask the objects and people in the dream what they represent when your conscious mind is present to ask good questions. Ask the ring what it is. As the guy who he is, ask him if the locations are important of just an indication of scope.

4 Likes