Dream looping?

Something really weird happened to me. I went to bed feeling kinda sad cause I was really frustrated with something that I discovered about someone that I truly admire, I seriously didn’t handle that so well. Then, in my dreams, I was with this person but I wasn’t upset anymore, the same scene was repeating over and over again, but sometimes with different outcomes. It was like I was seeing all the possibilities, the terrible ones and the best scenario. I decided what to say and what to do, but when I hit a certain point in the dream, it would start over again. I woke up really tired, confuse, with headache and feeling my heart tightening. Does it have an explanation?

3 Likes

Cant help you. Not enough info.

what kinda info do you need? like details?

It sounds to me like a problem solving dream.
The subconscious tries to find resolutions to issues during sleep, and runs scenarios to see if they work, or tries to find new ways to understand the same information.

2 Likes

Anything really. Its hard to say anything beyond generic advice unless you give details to understand what your asking.

I can’t dm you yet cause I’m a new member :frowning: and I’m not really comfortable exposing everything in the post

1 Like

Ok. In the meantime generic PsychoBabble: probably your Dreamself getting you to look at a situation differently because had a hard time sorting things outnin waking life. Its all just in your head =) keep a dream journal…and dont do the Possibilities that would get you into trouble.

1 Like

This happens with me too! it’s so horrible. Like, I try to wake up, but I “woke up” in the same scene every time, and the last time it happened, the looping dream stuck in the moment that I was in my bed ,moments before i really wake up hahahaha was crazy.

2 Likes

When I finally was getting out of the same cicle, moving forward, I woke up. Today I had a similar experience, I think this is telling me the future (?)

1 Like

just saw you’re brazilian, cool I know portuguese!! if you need help with anything, I don’t know much stuff but I can try to :heart:

1 Like

also, don’t forget to introduce yourself here: Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

1 Like

hahahaha really? niice!! my english is bad, but i still try, haha, hmm i tried to understand and find the real reason for this types of dreams, but i don’t had sucess :confused: so if you has more lucky, tell me pls!