Dream interpretation

I’m curious about external interpretation of a dream that I experienced just last night. Although I’m going to present this within its entirety, I’m more interested within a specific event that I’ll highlight upon finishing.

The dream started out with a more juvenile scene of having achieved the ability to levitate; I say juvenile only because levitation and flight are things that many of us dream about while we’re children. Regardless, the first individuals who bore witness to this ability were my parents…and it seemed as though it wasn’t something I could acomplish easily but was a developing trait.

The dream then advanced well into the future, I retained my age but it became rather apparent that physical age was now nothing more than a choice granted by our various technological breakthroughs. As some of you might know, we’re very close to biological immortality now days. Anyway, it appeared that science and spirituality had once again hybridized into an incarnation much more akin to its traditional origin due to the fact that the existence was better understood…including the spiritual aspects. Entities beyond our understanding were accepted and known to be amongst us and beyond in both tangible and intangible form…the former of which consisting of human incantation.

I remember that I was socializing at some sort event, people congregating while drinking their wine and appearing quite dapper. There was a woman on the balcony: blond hair, piercing blue eyes, a depiction of stereotypical divinity in her own right…staring as though she were observing a wolf and waiting to see if she had to put it down to save her flock. I glanced towards her and within that simple glance there appeared to be an exchange of thoughts that left her quite angry, flustered, and offended.

That’s when I was taken aside by a gentlemen who appeared downright frightened by what I had done, scolding me for offending someone that was obviously angelic in nature, ancient, and appeared to be a form of…how do I say this, almost like an officer of sorts. His fear and respect for her angered me to the point where I screamed something along the lines of; “I was the first daemon in this world and I’ll devour you all.”

Now, all this fanciful randomness aside, here’s the part that I wanted to highlight in particular. While saying this, the individual reeled back in horror as his face literally melted away…his entire body fell back upon the ground and turned into a perfectly arranged set of coins and viscous fluid-like grout between each one…deep red I believe. The coins, if I remember correctly, were an assortment of completely gold and copper pieces placed in symmetrical order to form his outline upon the ground. The grout didn’t extend past his outline…but was obviously a slimy substance, indicated by those who rushed over in shock and horror, then rooted through the pieces as though examining something beyond their comprehension.

Does this have any symbolic meaning to anyone else? I have never had a dream with any type of coin, let alone an individual turning into coins upon my venting anger upon them. This struck me as so incredibly bizarre that I had to post and gain a little external insight into this. I grew up on unexplained night terrors as a child, vivid dreams of sadomasochistic mutilation and other horrific sights that I learned to enjoy as one would horror movies…but into my adulthood, my dreams had faded and become somewhat mundane.

It’s absolutely delightful to see the uniqueness of my subconscious making a return, as though it had undergone a hibernation of sorts.

1 Like

Id say it has to do with coagulating some sort of “divine” energy down to this plane. Maybe estabilishing a more mundane contact with your Higher-Self.

If I read this correctly, he was telling you off, then you blasted him, and he turned into money - could it mean that money (lack thereof, or the need to compromise your ambitions or plans in order to earn it) has in some way held you back from your own true power?

That’s the first thought that comes to mind, because I had a dream once where a character was made of something that has a lot of resonances for me (rather not share the details) and the character represented the power I was giving away to that area of life.

1 Like

Possibly, seems as though it could fit with my current goals.

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:3, topic:3389”]If I read this correctly, he was telling you off, then you blasted him, and he turned into money - could it mean that money (lack thereof, or the need to compromise your ambitions or plans in order to earn it) has in some way held you back from your own true power?

That’s the first thought that comes to mind, because I had a dream once where a character was made of something that has a lot of resonances for me (rather not share the details) and the character represented the power I was giving away to that area of life.[/quote]

For someone with extremely extravagant desires, money is always a problem…so that’s quite possibly the case. With that said, he wasn’t so much berating me as genuinely frightened over what I had done, panic stricken even. Hard to really give an adequate description of his reaction…but fear was the most prominent.

1 Like

I’d need some dream interpretations too… I wonder especially what it meant when there was "Get (name of specific demon) here now, and “75 m, 35 f”

Maybe my dreams are just fucking with me, but it was weird to see that message and makes me wonder what did those letters and numbers mean…

This wasnt a dream but was more of a “vision” I guess…

I was laying down when some imagery came to me. The imagery that came to me was a close up of my head. On my head I had a large sideways eye open in the middle of my forehead. And then something emerged out of that third eye. They were basically like orange octopus tentacles?

1 Like

The third eye represents the mind colliding with your thoughts of the future and the tenticles represent your mind reaching out to the universe piercing the veil. Coming fourth with new visions of the future thought, through what sounds like Valac who is increasing your prescience to guide you along your future path.

2 Likes

Thank yoi for this!!! Stupjd question thoigh. Who is Valac?

1 Like

Valac is a demon of the Goetia and his color is orange and is used many times for divination.

From the Luciferian Goetia by Michael Ford:

“VOLAC/VALAX/VALU/UALAC is the Sixty-second Spirit who is a Might President. He appears in the form of a child with Angel’s wings, who rides upon a two – headed Dragon. He instructs the knowledge of hidden treasures, or initiation and Coming into Being as a self-deified magician. He instructs on where Serpents may be seen (knowledge and initiation). Volac is also a Guardian of the Circle, who is a powerful servitor who governs 38 Legions of Spirits. Volac is useful in invocation based on instinctual assumption, specifically to seek out serpents if one seeks one by chance. “

Here is a link with some details:

2 Likes

Isn’t that a demon who was portrayed in movies of “Conjuring” universe and the recent “the Nun”? As much as I liked the first Conjuring, the nun was terrible.

1 Like

Demons will often use symbols to identify themselves colors, clothing, animals, insects in visions or signs. Many times Hollywood or writers will use case studies of documented demonic attack or possession and create there own work of fiction based on true events. The movie The Nun isn’t based on true events although they have based the theme of the movie on a real demon from the Goetia.

2 Likes