Dream interpretation request

I had a very odd dream last night that kind of stuck with me and would love an interpretation.

The dream- I was just going around to different mundane places(park, businesses, back home, etc), very much an “everyday humdrum life” type of setting, and there were little blue crab spiders weaving huge webs at every place. The spiders would weave the webs then retreat at the top of the webs, in little web-nests they’d made or nestle in the branches if the webs were connected to trees. The spiders were about 1-2 inches across, pretty small, but the webs were big enough to catch a human in them. When I’d stop to look at the spiders they’d come out of their resting spots and just look back at me calmly till I walked away. They were the most beautiful cerulean blue color and none of them felt scary or threatening to me, in fact the overall feeling I had throughout the dream was that they were there to protect me in some way. No events of note happened in the dream, no conflicts or significant people, but at one point I was laying in bed in my in-laws’ RV(I stayed in this RV last summer during a visit) with a spider & big web woven over the headboard. The main focus seemed to be the spiders and their constant presence.

Current life situation- I’m in a very unhappy emotionally abusive marriage to a mentally ill man(likely a narcissist if I go by the kind of fights we have and his overall attitude) and trying to think of a way to leave, but don’t have many options. Lots of stress in my life otherwise with a disabled child and elderly family members fighting like cats and dogs and expecting me to fix all their problems. I have been feeling very helpless, scared, and hopeless lately, and I honestly wish I could run away and just be alone. I have been working with Belial, Asmodeus, Seere, and Lilith to improve my situation, could this have been a sign from any of them?

1 Like

Did you look up what this could mean? Dreaming of spiders & webs? I kinda cheated & looked it up & said webs symbolize feeling trapped or stuck in a situation. & that sounds like what you described,:disappointed:Sorry. I’ve always found dreams & there meanings an interesting subject & must have 3-4 different dream books. Also have years & years worth of papers where I’ve written down a lot of my crazy dreams. Hope things get better

1 Like

Thanks :slight_smile: I did look it up and got much of the same results you did. What’s throwing me off though is that the webs felt protective in my dream, rather than restrictive. Like they were there to catch anyone who meant me harm.

1 Like

Ya, I heard it could symbolize this also. Protection

1 Like