Dream interpretation anyone?

Good morning everyone

Last night I was meditating and praying to Menadel about a few things I’d like him to help me with.

Then I had this awesome dream where I lived in a mansion and also had other big houses. It was full of friends and cool people I know, and one of them was talking about having a vacant room in their apartment. I asked her “how much does it cost to live there with you?” and she said “174”.

What’s all that supposed to mean? I woke up feeling great, actually. The mansion where I lived was gorgeous and fancy.

3 Likes

Maybe it means that you think that something might be a good deal or a good path for you (174 for the room) but your better off where you are already (living in a mansion).

3 Likes
2 Likes

Depending on what you asked, and seeing that you felt happy after waking up, I’d take it as a sign that whatever you’ve asked for/working towards will come. You will be happy, probably make some friends. 174 may be a number you might want to look into, Twilight Dragon has posted a link above, or as Slavic Soul mentioned it may also be a room number, a street number or just a random number you’ll see as a synchronicity.

If there were any other events and symbolisms, I highly suggest looking into what they can signify ^^

2 Likes