Dream after Belial offering/enn playing youtube

I made an offering of incense and menses a few evenings ago. The night of or after, I had an intrusive thought that said, “Darkness approaches.” I was weirded out at first but then reasoned it was just a passing thought because there was other stuff that was said. Can’t remember what it was though.

The night after or the night of (can’t remember the nights right), I had a dream.

This was the dream, at least the parts that I remember:

I was in a room with several other people. A man appeared somehow and he caused a bright light to appear and expand and cause harm to those around me. I escaped and was unharmed by the light even though those around me were harmed. At the time, in my dream, I realized he was supposed to be a “god of light.”

Then I went through water. I must have wading in deep water. I saw giant clumps of grass on top of the water. (I think what I saw might be based on a real natural thing on earth.) I was running away from people with a guy. He might’ve been my boyfriend in the dream. I didn’t have a partner that dream apart from him even though there was no explicit romantic or sexual interactions. I don’t have a boyfriend in real life. Then I came upon land, not the same as the place before I was on with the room. I started walking down a short street. The first person I saw a old man, who was fat. He was friendly. Then I saw my father. They both spoke but I don’t know what they said.

I walked down the street further where I turned down one street which was the entrance to a mansion. There was an old Western movie bar there on the left side of the street. There was a man behind the bar. (In real life I’m often in a place where Western tv and movies play all the time.) The street had slope to it, like a wheelchair ramp. Next thing I was in the mansion. I supposed I got a job there. It was old and dark. I was assigned two rooms. I guess those were my personal rooms where I could stay and do whatever I wanted in there. I entered a small room where two creatures were sitting at a table. One was a very short anthropomorphic alligator?/crocodile?… the other creature, I don’t know what he looked like, other than short. After seeing them, I entered a room connected to the room they were in. This next room was filled with dirty, old bird cages. Yuck. And the room was dark except for a large space on one side of the room with a giant bird cage taking up the space. The light shining in that cage had a bluish hue to it. The next room I entered I think was like a series of rooms connected, like how some peoples’ homes are open and have dining rooms and kitchens connected without a door. But it seemed in this mansion there was more than one dining room or more than one of one type of room… Then I saw an old man, not the first one, who was the owner of the house and the boss. I think he was mean maybe and not so nice to experience, but anyway, he was fixing something to eat in a little kitchen. I wasn’t supposed to be in there. I turned to leave but then I saw the man who used the light to harm people enter the room I was in, a room connected to the kitchen. He stabbed the old man and killed him. The light man was happy and smiling. I ran away as this was happening. Then the lights shut off in the mansion. It was mostly pitch black, but I could see the man and he touched me. He was still happy. He might’ve been taunting me or wanted to cause me harm. I don’t know. I’m afraid of the dark by the way. I could feel the touching in the dream and I woke up with pain in my lower back. I’ve experienced type of dreams before where something is touching me in the dream and I wake up and feel it when I am in that space of sleeping and being awake.

Early this morning while I was brushing my teeth, I had more intrusive thoughts that said, “[Name], darkness falls tonight.”

I think the series of events went like this:

1. Belial offering and playing enn in background
  2. “Darkness approaches”
  3. Dream
  4. Friend shared some halloween media on their blog, including an image of Belial (a monster from a movie called Basket Case, I’ve seen that movie before)
  5. “Darkness falls tonight”
  6. Gets weirded out again and looks at Christian based sites for comfort. (I grew up in a Christian world.)

Does anyone have an insight or advice?
What does this dream mean? Should I be worried? Am I overreacting? Am I delusional?

I’m commenting again because I’m worried my post got buried. Or maybe no one knows how to answer. It’s fine if not. I’m probably going to be okay. If anything else happens, I will post about it on this thread.

The dreams and thoughts may not neccessarily have been meant to be threatening or it could have been just weird intrusive thoughts and my brain processing stuff as I slept.

Some other stuff has happened recently that could be what darkness falling meant. And this stuff are a good things to have happened.

I would say it is likely Belial is reaching out to you.

1 Like