Dream about Tattoo (input?)

Hey, so its been awhile. I’ve been mostly busy and though I’ve still been involved in spiritually related workings, haven’t felt the need to be active much (life has been really busy) – I’ll give alittle small update before I get the the point of the post.

So about 3-4 months ago I got Lilith’s sigil tattood, I had asked her to give me a sign if she would accept this and I got a few real subtle ones but I was still unsure, I did go to a tattoo artist and I think the biggest sign was when he asked me what the tattoo symbol meant, I told him it was a sigil for Lilith, and he didn’t seem to be aware of what a sigil was but I guess knew alittle about Lilith. He told me he was actually thinking of naming his daughter Lilith and thought it was cool I was getting a tattoo for her. So that felt like a pretty strong sign, since neither he or I were expecting that lol. I was surprised, but in a good way.

Since then, life has been good (well was good before), I haven’t been immensely involved mostly because I don’t feel the need to be. I’m happy with keeping in touch with Lilith and working with her long-term (which is what the tattoo was for) but I’m also busy with life and alot of my own spiritual practices are just aiding my day to day life. Not really even doing any ritual work. Mostly dream work, and occasional communication.

Now for the reason of the post. I had a dream two nights ago that caught me off guard. I had a dream where Lilith’s sigil disappeared off my arm (where it was tattooed) and my arm was bloody (like it got burned off)… Then Eisesth Zenunims sigil appeared on my arm instead of Lilith’s??? This was very confusing to me. I only have the slightest experience with Eisheth Zenunim. Enough to know what her sigil looks like. (I know I’m spelling Eisheths name wrong…)

I woke up from the dream very confused lol. I didn’t feel anything bad about it, just confused. Didn’t get a negative feeling… So just wondering about thoughts. And to say hello after a long time away!

3 Likes

It may have just been a way to communicate about where the next part of.ypur path is going. If it were me, I’d take it as a sign that Lilith says my path goes to Eisesth. The lack of a negative feeling was important here, I’m guessing, as it suggests to me that you should invest yourself (the blood) in the path (Eisesth), similarly to Lilith, but not replacing Lilith (same spot).

Just my guess. Been wondering how you’ve been. Haven’t seen the Calvin & Hobbes avatar in a while.

2 Likes

It was a strange dream. Because at first Liliths sigil was faded on my skin (right forarm) and then the skin looked burned like the sigil had been burned off, then Eisheths sigil appeared on my (now looking healed) arm as a tattoo instead. That was defiently interesting to say the least. I know that fire/burning can be symbolic too. There wasn’t a sense of pain in the dream either, or fear or anything else that an injury might cause – and I didn’t feel any negativity when waking up, just perplexed.

Let me add, the only negative feeling in the dream was when I looked (before the skin got burned) and saw Liliths sigil almost completely faded off, and felt fear that the tattoo was gone… not fear more like worry. Kinda like a “I just got this tattoo and its gone already?” type of feeling.

1 Like

That would put a bit of a twist on it. Have you called up either and asked them or another trusted entity?

I get this. Well, in a sense. I have a scorpion tattoo (Scorpio), because it won’t change until I change this body out. Plan on more, Occult-related, but indecisive.

1 Like

I’ve been busy with life, still involved in the spiritual practices (obviously because I got the tattoo lol) but it’s not so much of a focus in my life anymore, its still important but its now just one aspect of my life among my many other aspects of my life.

But that dream made me think I outta check back in lol

1 Like

What puts a twist to it, what part are you referring to?

I’ll be right back, got dinner.

1 Like

Always fair. Even if it’s a big part, it should only be a part or it. Otherwise, one may be missing out on why they’re in a body to begin with…

The fading being a burning. We typically talk about “blazing a new trail”, right? The knowledge from previous trails is still used, but there is new, uncharted trail to MAKE ahead.

1 Like

Yeah, first when I (in dream) looked at my arm, the sigil tattoo was very faded on my arm, like it was barely there. Then later on in the dream I looked at my arm and the skin looked burned, and maybe kinda raw? (it’s hard to describe) then later I looked (skin not burned anymore) and Eisheths sigil was on my arm, but much bigger (forgot to add this) and wrapped around my arm. Like the “tattoo” of her sigil. Not sure if thats important. Liliths sigil (tattoo in real life) is kinda small on my forearm, but Eistheths sigil in the dream took up my entire forearm.

1 Like

Big or small, I would take it as a sign of my next path, but only that. Lilith may be directing this underneath, which is why the newer one is on top of it. The location is symbolic.

1 Like

Yeah, and I won’t be getting any new tattoos. I only get tattoos of things that are important to me or mean alot to me. Lilith is the only spirit that I plan to get a tattoo of, so I hope that dream wasn’t meant litterly in that sense, although I don’t think it would be.

1 Like

I have one or two I’m debating. No judging there. I think it’s secondary to the rest in this case.

1 Like

I dunno, I’m also surprised because I didn’t think Eisheth would want to be involved with me given the interaction I had with her (it was brief, but not my greatest moment, kinda embarrassing) and I thought Lilith would know I wouldn’t want to work with her due to that (not in a disrespectful way, but like I had parted ways with her)

1 Like

Asmodeus was flat-out hostile to me when we first met. Hadn’t done anything or even called on him before. We can work together now, but not in the beginning.

1 Like

I mean I made a “pact” (before I knew anything about Magick/spirits) to Eisheth thinking she was my lady to marry me… It’s really embarrassing and I thought we parted ways from that. Which is why I’ve been avoiding her (after I apologized) -_- and I’m not sure my lady would be okay (spiritual lover of mine) with that either.

It’s a long story, but was my entrance into the occult, not a great one…

Anyways now I do gotta go real quick, since dinner is actually here.

1 Like

Well, this may be a way to smooth things over.

1 Like

Honestly this is one of those things that I’m probably just going to say no to, since it is up to me in the end - when it comes to who I want to work too. I was more worried about why Lilith’s sigil disappeared in the dream.

1 Like

Completely within your purview and appropriate. Regardless, this is only choice you can make.

BUT…there is this little matter of wonderment…and concern. Please keep us informed when you figure it out? Still your call. Take care.

1 Like

I’ll do my best :slightly_smiling_face: thanks for taking the time to help me figure this out.

1 Like