Drawn to death and healing

Well, Anubis is a good option what comes to the dead

1 Like

I heard that necromancy could cause me illness. Is this true? If so, then how would I go about preventing that to occur. I guess this is one of the main reasons I’m feeling drawn to healing, so I could heal myself when/if I get sick through necromancy.

Well, what is you definition of necromancy exactly? There are many types of necromancy. But other than that, necromancy does have a price tag(more or so resulting in consequences). I practise necromancy so I have take care of myself constantly.

Well, I believe necromancy is calling upon the dead to gain knowledge of something. I heard and read that the dead strive to be alive again so the take life or something from someone causing to get ill. that’s why I asked.

Well, I have to say that the spirits of the dead rarely offer knowledge that is worth anybodys time. What they offer however is the the the energy that they are part of and the pathways that it offers. Necromancy if applied in a propiate manner can open door to different currents. All spirits of the dead have their agenda and all people walk among the dead.

1 Like

what are the pathways it can offer?

Anything really. Like I said it can open doors to different currents if used propiately. For example, I got into working with Some of the loas of vodoun that way. You could call it a transition. it also offers pathways to power and knowledge, after all the tree of death is the basis for the tee of life to exist. Call it like this, when you travel the tree of death enough, you will encounter entities that are of the tree of life and vice versa. Energies of the dead are good for transition and to end things.

1 Like