Draw sigil

How to draw inverted penragram with Baphomet sigil?
Draw inner part first or or circle?

Lets say i printed it should i trace over it with black marker ?

2 Likes

Try tracing it for now. You can use a wide mugrim to trace a circle. The star is fairly simple, but Baphomet face is very detailed. It may take you some practice, but like I said, tracing is a good shortcut.

2 Likes

Trying to commune with Satan? Well my advice honestly would be to print it out. But to draw it, I’d trace it with pencil first so you can erase mistakes, then bring in the black marker once you’re satisfied with the copy

2 Likes

S i am doimg ritual where i write target name inside pentagram

So should i procede in this order

1)draw pentagram
2 )draw Baphomet
3)write target name horizontally
4) then draw circle outer 2 circle etc

Is it correct order to draw sigil?

https://www.google.com/search?q=inverted+pentagram+with+baphomet&client=ms-android-samsung-ga-rev1&prmd=isvn&sxsrf=ALiCzsb20odKEz0dcrh3Us_ecb-tZIs1ww:1670095646403&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwirn_qNl977AhUbSGwGHer1AxIQ_AUoAXoECAIQAQ&biw=412&bih=431&dpr=2.63#imgrc=mZkKjnKlPX_dzM

I am using this one

1 Like

Honestly i dont know what spell/ritual you’re doing so I can’t say (though i am curious). From my experience though, these minute details often don’t matter much for the end result.

2 Likes

Have you done this before?

How are you doing this ritual?

2 Likes

Btw in india rituals they say always sit with legs crossed so energies dont interavt with that portion qnd always from head, but i see many black magaicans sitting on chair legs wide open while doing it

2 Likes

Alright @MayaviSarvashaktiman, you were told two weeks ago, after your first post, to do an introduction and you still have not done so. You claimed to already have an account but forgot your password and couldn’t login and it seems you have not been able to retrieve it, so please make your very next post a proper introduction for this new account. Failure to do so will result in the removal of any posts you make until our rule is respected.

3 Likes

Sure can you please send me the link of place where to give introduction, i will give it now

Click here:

intro3

Done and sorry for gettig on your nerves on that part, thankyou for reminding me too.

You didn’t even use the link so what was the point in asking? lol

1 Like

Damn, just when i wrote that message, i jumped to my gmail, and the first thing i saw there was balg forum intro link, so i clicked and introduced .
It just happened so fast , it was somewhere in my spam folder or something

Shiuld i put my intro there also?

No, don’t worry about. Please answer the questions I asked though. Your intro is incomplete.

Does it matter to draw inner symbols first or outer circle first?

No., it doesn’t matter but it might be easier to draw the outer circle first.