Dragons?

I’ve been seeing a lot of dragon symbolism around me lately. It’s something I barely saw for years and all of a sudden they are showing up everywhere. Any idea what this might mean? What do dragons represent?

3 Likes

Many things, start doing dragon themed research on here. Power is the first thing that comes to mind, The Draconian Current.

3 Likes

A race, a current, even a spirit guide/guardian, it also represents a need to get in touch with your psychic nature.

4 Likes

Are these vision through your mind that is portraying dragons or something else?

A bit of that, but also showing up in things I read, conversations I have, etc. Just generally showing up in life.

1 Like

My opinion, the dragon is a magical, intelligent, powerful creature. The dragon can be seen living in caves protecting treasure or it’s home, breathing fire ready to fight.

The dragon symbols are your striving for independence and success in obtaining your goals. Dragons are a symbol of strength and power, you are striving to break free of perhaps a boring job or better life.

1 Like

I had a lucid dream recently with a dragon. Before going to sleep that night I had invoked Lucifer.

In the dream I was laying on my bed and when I rolled onto my back I was startled to see a massive black dragon staring at me inches from my face. The dragon snorted so loud in my dream it woke me up and the sound of the snort continued to ring in my ear as I laid there now awake.

3 Likes

Well, you DID invoke Lucifer.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes